I Just...

I just love old cars. There are so many great classics, if I had the money I would definitely try and get a fleet of old vehicles.

I just don't understand why everyone does drugs when they are young. At this stage in my life I have everything to live for, I have my whole life ahead of me, I have so much to achieve and so much that I need to do.
But when I get to, say, 80, my life is already pretty much over. It's then that I am going to do drugs.

I just think we don't have the same styling as we used to, and I would totally do the same thing as far as a fleet of old cars goes.

I just have to agree with you there too I think, why waste time when you're at your prime? 80s is a good time to put yourself in another world mentally.

I just can't help but agree with you. We used to have half an acre which was full of my Dad's collection of old car bodies (and I mean actually old stuff 1970s and earlier). Most of them were in a restorable condition, but it was obvious that he would never get to all of them and he never had time in the end.

I just read that on another page and I thought I would steal it (about using drugs as an old person).

I just should say that I am no mechanic, or panel beater, etc. So I am not good with working on cars really :P But I like looking at them and driving them.

I just had to sell them.

I just have as much or less experience working with cars as you do lol

I just hate to see a good classic or rare car go to the crushers.

I just like that you sold them rather then crushed them is what I mean.

I just hate to see a valuable piece of history destroyed in general.

I just read something about a lady that started drinking 3 litres (apparently the recommended amount) of water a day for a month and who apparently felt much better/ healthier at the end of the month.

I just realized that I have fond memories of the song mentioned in DD's little blurb below the avatar. (The version from 2004's Dawn Of The Dead)

I just want to wish Mcm all the best in his campaign for Delegate as well. I just can't help but think that a Tomb - Mcm team would be brilliant in office. (Not that a Mcm - SillyString team wouldn't be good as well)

Yrkidding:
I just want to wish Mcm all the best in his campaign for Delegate as well. I just can't help but think that a Tomb - Mcm team would be brilliant in office. (Not that a Mcm - SillyString team wouldn't be good as well)
this

Back