I'm Going To...

I'm going to tell IG that she has a nice smile and she should keep it up.

I'm going to starve a bit, as I only have a third of a packet of Rich Tea biscuits left and I have to save my only meal until tonight. Boo. I am also vewy vewy bored.

I'm going to give ^ an e-hug, because I can't give him a real one at the moment. :hug:

I want to ask ^ his address so I can like, get online and order a pizza and have it delivered to his place.

I'm going to say that I'm completely serious. If ^ can give me an address and the nearest pizza hut, I'd totally order ^ a pizza. I got paid yesterday. I have da monies.

It's called 'online ordering' though I'm sure Chels will freak when she realizes the exchange rate and just how much it costs.

I'm going to point out that we're not going to try and arrange a pizza exchange across a vast vast ocean, although in all honesty I wouldn't mind a margherita right now. I wouldn't mind a margherita right now either *Ba-boom boom tish*

I'm going to Luckenbauch, Texas with Willy and Waylon and the boys. This successful life we're livin's left us feudin like the Hatfields and McCoys.

I'm going to um MONKEY POOP inverted q times ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I know your corn it speaks in l33t on monday mornings to fluffy the rabbit. J00 pepsi tells me to do bad things to Mr. Scuttlebutt. The doctor said that mommy left me with them because I'm retarded >_< WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

green pez ^_^

I'm going to hold my ears and go screaming from the thread for lack of understanding the last post.

YAY

I don't get paid to make sense. I get paid to um....wait I don't get paid...wtf why did I take this job. I quit cheap bastards! *runs off to rape more cattle*

Back