What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

NationStates Incorporated News Network

The NationStates Incorporated News Network (NINN) is a news organization dedicated to providing an outlet for news, interviews, opinion and tabloid articles for NationStates. Founded by Emperor Matthuis, it is based in The North Pacific. It's articles are produced regularly, and to the highest standard of writing and factuality.

Structure

Editor-in-Chief - Matty

Assistant Editor - Khablan

Newspapers

The Northern Telegraph

This is a factual newspaper that produces high-quality news articles and interviews on NationStates' related topics and players. Its news articles are about serious happenings in the game, and it is also dedicated to tracking down great NationStates players who have become less active, and interviewing them so that there stories can be heard in all of NationStates.

The North Pacific Star

This is a tabloid, with its writings being humourous and light-hearted in tone, however the main basis of its articles will usually be based on the truth, but the rest may be fictionalized or exaggerated for amusement. Be sure to read the disclaimer at the bottom to find out more.

The North Pacific Sun

Used for producing opinion articles, it is less used than the other NINN newspapers but occasionally an article will be released or a series of articles, that serve to enlighten the proleteriat of NationStates.

Harder, better, faster, stronger - Daft Punk.

Thanks to EM and VZ for reminding me how much i love that song. Kanye's version is a bit meh in comparison.

Blonde Redhead - Dr. Strangeluv

The new album 23 has some "meh" tracks like most albums, but what's good is real good.

The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love

Such a fun, honest song.

Back