I Am...

I am happy that someone is. I am here with my passed out roommate; we had a bottle of tequila between us. I am remembering that I lost my shirt and sweater somehow and was down in the basement dancing like crazy with only my jeans on. I am kinda disappointed with tonight, though a girl I am friends with (formerly more) defended me against another girl, which is kinda weird considering she has no interest in me supposedly. I am confused and frustrated, though only mildly.

I am upset at a girl who keeps going around showing her the bruises I gave her. I am not an abuser by any means, she was hitting me and I merely grabbed her arms so she would stop, I can't help that she bruises like an overripe peach. I am not happy, especially when someone comes up to me and recounts a story like "I saw you getting your head smacked into a wall by a girl".

I am still somehow the asshole though. I am in dire need of someone my age to date, damn these silly kids.

I am going to see him after I get my hair chopped off again today. Yay! Short hair!

My current hairstyle takes me 7 minutes to fix. That's still way too long. :lol:

Back