I Am...

I am also lucky enough to have a rad mom. I am absolutely honest with her and tell her everything about what i'm doing in college, though I leave some detail out sometimes.

i am afraid i dont tell my ma a whole lot of details, but she always knows exactly what is going on. and then gives me these annoying smirks. lousy psychic mums.

EDIT: lousy i am getting in the way of a good conversation

I am not likely to tell her anything about girls except that I met a nice girl and she is cool and funny, not anything resulting from drinking. Or the drugs. (alcohol etc)

I am sure my ma knows exactly what my drinking escapades are like, as she has been responsible for some of them. girls she knows less about until they are official, then she knows all the appropriate stuff.

i am aware of only one other person on this board that would. maybe i'll show you one day. dont worry, its completely harmless.

I am showered and shaved. I am heating up something to eat. I am not sure if i've put on cologne yet or not...I don't want to overapply and I also don't want to go around and ask people if I smell good.

I am done with the play! Woohoo! It went awesome, but I am afraid I will lose my voice while I sleep tonight from all the screaming.

I am going to a river party and we will have fire!

Back