I Am...

I am going to go skiing on saturday, for a half day! Verdict is still out on if I am going to drink during or after! But I will be drinking, like a fish! St. Patrick's day!!! Wooo!

I am heartened by your concern. Maybe just a little nip to keep the cold at bay.

I am going to open a beer bottle with the edge of my table, watch me go!!!

I am talented and now drinking another beer. :D

I am putting my wife on a plane in the morning and she will be going to Russia for 10 days. This will be the farthest and longest we have been apart in 26 years. TAO is excited for her opportunity but sad about her having to go in the morning.

I am a fair bit incredulous about an exchange I just had. Apparently one of my friends feels that she should be the one in charge of renting the house. Despite the fact that I am the only really responsible one in the group and this girl can't even get her own life straight. I swear that this will not end well, and I will be telling them that and possibly not moving in with them. Ridiculous.

I am hoping it gets sorted out without wrecking friendships and destroying plans, DD.
I am hoping that also. I am just sort of bothered by the fact that instead of the way of reality my friend who is getting us this house is choosing favoritism. I am not exaggerating when I say that the friend who feels like she should be in charge is not capable. I am seriously considering not moving in with them because I know it will not go well. I am being realistic here, they are my friends and I love them but they are very hard to rely on for anything.

I am making dinner for my floor tonight. I am making a tater tot casserole (with the smiley face tater tots :) ). I am making fruit smoothies for dessert because the last two times I made dinner we've had heavy desserts like fudge and peanut butter balls.

Back