I Am...

I am not sure you should Olvern, your spamming is like coffee in the morning... We would miss it very much if we cannot have it anymore :(

I am thankful at DD's compliment but I wouldn't say I'm sexy... Also I need a haircut

I am feeling more confident about my prospects as a law student after last night I met a graduate who had managed to get a job in a law firm. After a while of talking and exchanging lame law jokes, a conversation came up in which she argued that rape was impossible if you were married or in a relationship.

Considering that argument has been thrown out of court that many times, I was honestly surprised she was that stupid.

Further she told us how at her first work experience job she told her fellow workers that she couldn't wait to smoke weed on the weekend. When questioned about it by her boss, she told him that she thought it was legal? No darling, it was recently legalised in some US states but not in Australia. She was promptly dismissed.

:)

I am happy that none of my friends smoke. It makes having a party/gathering easier as I don't have to worry about cigarette butts ending up all over the place.

I am trying real hard to troll Bentrada on the RMB. I am trying to keep down the amount of words I post while trying to get him to try harder and harder to defend his position. :lol:

Back