I Am...

I am arguing with someone on facebook about how they think Color Runs are a cultural appropriation of the Hindu festival of Holi. I am pissed at all these damn Americans whining about privilege. Ugh. Fucking lunatics, that's what they want to get upset about, of all things.

I am wondering if lord Nwahs knows i know about google im just trying to spam and am wondering if he really thinks i tried to sign my username up like that. 42 is not for 420 i am wondering if he ever read or watched hitchhikers guide to the galaxay i am also wondering if this is too many i ams in this post

I am wondering if the above poster can even construct a proper sentence.

(P.S. stuffing usernames with so many references to different things? Bad call.)

I am wondering why things are even a thing? (goodness this spamming thing is beginning to drain my soul away or something)

I am wondering the same thing. Something we can finally agree on! I dont take writing on the internet seriously. I am not writing a report for school or work.

I am wondering if hell froze over

I am wondering if Lord Nwahs know the internetz is srs business

I am pretty sure that even if one doesn't take writing on the internet seriously (I don't), one should still do his or her best to at least write something that looks somewhat comprehensible to the average person.

I am wondering if lord Nwahs knows i know about google im just trying to spam and am wondering if he really thinks i tried to sign my username up like that. 42 is not for 420 i am wondering if he ever read or watched hitchhikers guide to the galaxay i am also wondering if this is too many i ams in this post
I am quite sure that is a bad example of coherent posting.

I am certain that my internet writing Nazi rating has gone up tenfold in these last few minutes.

I am unsure if he realizes were not all perfectly grammatically correct math wizards who cant drive. (Let me know if thats too far, i dont want to offend with sterotype jokes)

Back