I Am...

I am suggesting that you (BS) eliminate the regional government, it's useless and always will be. I am saying you should become what you were born to be...namely, the delegate of a game.

i am pretty sure bs was born to be more than a ns delegate. i, personally, think he's a superhero with an alter ego.

i am not capitalizing things today. i am boycotting the shift key.

I am unable to use the fast reply feature from my (wife's) mobile device to spam this board, but I am able to use it on the Arseblog boards.

I am a fan of the fast reply. :) I am remembering that BACK IN MY DAY WE USED TO HAVE TO CLICK THROUGH TO A RePLY PAGE AND THEN CLICK SUBMIT! AND WE ALL DID IT WILLINGLY< NAY JOYFULLY AND HGAS USED TO BE LESS EXPENSIEVE!!! WHATS THE DEAL

WHOOPS sorry, CAPS1!!

I am chipping in with an live advertisement from Apple-- Have you heard of the new Apple iPad, it's like a computer but way skinnier, and like the fashion industry and the media say, thin is in! Available at Wal*Mart.

I am crying because Canadian bookstores are still charging us the old inflated prices that were supposedly justified by a weak Canadian dollar.

Back