I Am...

I am also a skinny bastard!!!! I am a little concerned that my metabolism seems to be slowing a little, leading to an increase in belleh

I am keeping this phone by me the whole time, trouble. Unless Wayne is reading this, in which case, my battery is dead and it is plugged in back at the office because I forgot.

I am unhappy that a slowed metabolism no longer allows me to eat half a dozen hot dogs for supper and a quartet of grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for a snack 3 hours later while maintaining the body of a swimmer.

My fellow TNPers, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws boring stuff forever. The spamming will begin in five minutes. - Ronald Reagan

I am going to suggest you get a Minsk. even though they are terrible bikes with a communist heritage, parts are nearly impossible to find and they break down all. the. time. literally once a day when i was riding one.

but Steve McQueen rode on in the great escape. therefore making them the most badass bike of all time

I am sure that is the case. What with you throwing them across the room when the zombie hordes get to be too much. I also heard that A40s are like sex for your ears.

Back