Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Cardrasa
Current World Assembly nation: Empire of Caldrada
Discord Username (if applicable): randomguy42_
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend?
sometimes, both. Mostly 12AM
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join:
The special Forces
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?
No
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Detagging, Crossing,
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
Europeian Republican Navy (ERN), I am in Libcord

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Edit: on pause, as i didnt get an answer by my boss if i am allowed to join a non-defender military

Edit2: i am allowed

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Gojira
Current World Assembly nation: TITANUS GOJIRA II
Discord Username (if applicable): noclaf84kaijufan (Display name is TheKaijuExpert)
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Yes, I'm able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST (Since I'm in that time zone)
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Auxiliary
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Sure, I'm interested in doing so. I already advertise multiple things for TNP, because I'm a Gameside Advocate.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I used to be in the NPA roughly 2 years ago, never really did much missions, and I didn't have priorities set right at that time- so I left. However, I'm reapplying to re-join again.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I'm a Forum Mentor (not that active), used to do foreign and home affairs, former Vice President of Vibonia (also a former outreach officer from there), and currently a GA for TNP.

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in TNP: Holy Prussin States
Time available: 12pm to 5:30pm EST
Current WA nation: The Constitutional Monarchy of Holy Prussin States

NPA division: Special Forces
Discord username: crusaders995
Discord display name: Elder Martin
Previous Military experience(if any): none in NS

Other Military or non-military organizations you are involved in(if any): Used to in Clash of Clans.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Baltic Tribes
Current World Assembly nation: The Naltic Tribes
Discord Username (xxtaijituxx):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend?
12PM EST
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Special Forces
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Marlducro
Current World Assembly nation: Marlducro
Discord Username (if applicable): cloudyiskies
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Both 12 AM/PM EST
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Special Forces
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Sure.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.

Nation in TNP Mixton Current World Assembly nation mixton Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Auxiliary both Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?: no Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Sybarropesse
Current World Assembly nation: Sybarropesse
Discord Username (if applicable): AGB Gaming
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Both 12 AM/PM EST
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? not yet
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.

Nation in The North Pacific: Brisdon
Current World Assembly nation: Brisdon
Discord Username (if applicable): skytheaquarius_op
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Yes,12 PM EST
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Nation in The North Pacific: [Plexaris]Plexaris[/Plexaris]
Current World Assembly nation: [Plexaris]Plexaris[/Plexaris]
Discord Username (if applicable):N/A
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? No
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: Brisdon
Current World Assembly nation: Brisdon
Discord Username (if applicable): skytheaquarius_op
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Yes,12 PM EST
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Accepted, welcome to the NPA!

Nation in The North Pacific: [Plexaris]Plexaris[/Plexaris]
Current World Assembly nation: [Plexaris]Plexaris[/Plexaris]
Discord Username (if applicable):N/A
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? No
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

Accepted, welcome to the NPA!

Nation in The North Pacific: Chechno-Kalimovski
Current World Assembly nation: Chechno-Kalimovski
Discord Username (if applicable): kenerkz
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? 12AM/2400H EST because it's basically 12PM/1200H for me here (GMT +8), but I'll try to attend 12PM/1200H EST if I'm still awake at that time since sleep schedule is broken atm.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: NIL
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: NIL

Nation in The North Pacific: Dome Artan

Current World Assembly nation: Dome Artan

Discord Username (if applicable): N/A

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? No, just looking to receive pile orders when required

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I did some consistent Libcord updating back in 2022

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None at the moment, previous experience was in UDSAF (The Union of Democratic States) and SPSF (The South Pacific)

Nation in The North Pacific: Inven
Current World Assembly nation: Inven
Discord Username (if applicable): inven_4461
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Yes, only on weekend major
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Not yet
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Was previously in the NPA
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

Nation in The North Pacific: Norwegian FOREST Cat
Current World Assembly nation: Norwegian FOREST Cat
Discord Username (if applicable): norry181
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? I will most likely be able to attend 12am East time, but not 12pm east time, most of the time.
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Special forces
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Not yet.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I haven't be in any.

Last edited:
Nation in TNP: Italnovia
Current WA nation: Italnovia
NPA Division: The Auxiliary.
Previous Military experioence: none
Other Military or non-military organizatiions you are involved in: none
RL country: Italy

I, Italnovia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

@Franz von Richthofen Rejected for wrong oath. Please reapply with the correct one.

Nation in The North Pacific:
Current World Assembly nation:
Discord Username (if applicable):
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join:
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Nation in The North Pacific: Italnovia
Current World Assembly nation:Italnovia
Discord Username (if applicable): fabiox44cn
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? No
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Auxlilary
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: No
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: No

Nation in The North Pacific: -Weeklingz-
Current World Assembly nation: zgnilkeeW
Discord Username (if applicable): airmadecat
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Mostly 12AM, and 12PM on weekends.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Sure!
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Lieutenant in the Europeian Republican Navy (ERN)
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: The ERN, Libcord

Nation in The North Pacific: Black Waters
Current World Assembly nation: Purple Reign
Discord Username (if applicable): northstar3546
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? I can attend both times, but 12AM with more frequency
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? I am not sure, but I would like to learn more.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: A very short period in the TNP army under the name nation of stars.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I am involved in the government La Hira under the name Purple Reign.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Ajakor
Current World Assembly nation: Ajakor
Discord Username (if applicable): Aja
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? I don’t know what my schedule will be like yet, but sometimes I will help with the special forces
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: both
N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: Chrowzed Naurodia
Current World Assembly nation: Chrowzed Naurodia
Discord Username (if applicable): N/A
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? I can attend at 12 am EST. But I can't attend 12 pm EST as it is midnight for me.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Sure!

Back