Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Cardrasa
Current World Assembly nation: Empire of Caldrada
Discord Username (if applicable): randomguy42_
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend?
sometimes, both. Mostly 12AM
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join:
The special Forces
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?
No
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Detagging, Crossing,
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
Europeian Republican Navy (ERN), I am in Libcord

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Edit: on pause, as i didnt get an answer by my boss if i am allowed to join a non-defender military

Edit2: i am allowed

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Gojira
Current World Assembly nation: TITANUS GOJIRA II
Discord Username (if applicable): noclaf84kaijufan (Display name is TheKaijuExpert)
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Yes, I'm able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST (Since I'm in that time zone)
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Auxiliary
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Sure, I'm interested in doing so. I already advertise multiple things for TNP, because I'm a Gameside Advocate.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I used to be in the NPA roughly 2 years ago, never really did much missions, and I didn't have priorities set right at that time- so I left. However, I'm reapplying to re-join again.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I'm a Forum Mentor (not that active), used to do foreign and home affairs, former Vice President of Vibonia (also a former outreach officer from there), and currently a GA for TNP.

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in TNP: Holy Prussin States
Time available: 12pm to 5:30pm EST
Current WA nation: The Constitutional Monarchy of Holy Prussin States

NPA division: Special Forces
Discord username: crusaders995
Discord display name: Elder Martin
Previous Military experience(if any): none in NS

Other Military or non-military organizations you are involved in(if any): Used to in Clash of Clans.

Last edited:
Back