Criminal Charges against Pigeonstan

The Court therefore orders that the Prospective Defendant, Pigeonstan, must not delete, edit, or otherwise alter any Discord post which are relevant to this request for indictment and, in particular, must not delete, edit, or otherwise alter any Discord post which is contained in the evidence submitted with the request; and any other person who may be able to edit, suppress, or delete and who is aware of the terms of this order must not delete, edit, or otherwise alter any post which the Prospective Defendant is restrained from deleting, editing, or otherwise altering.
I would be interested to see a legal basis for the court's ability to issue this kind of injunction - and whether there is precedent in this area.

I would argue, nominal under the Clause 7 of the Bill of Rights. When potential evidence is tampered with by a defendant, prosecutor, or any other party, the defendants right to a fair trail can be compromised as the potenital evidence can be tainted to favor a party, or by a party to avoid charges. If you want a binding opinion then I would suggest filing a R4R

Last edited:
What a power move by @Balaslandia here. As an FYI, you can't just declare yourself the prosecutor... The Delegates appoints a prosecutor who is then confirmed by the RA.

declares himself God-Emperor of TNP

i am typing this in order to apologize for a lapse in my judgement

i fully understand that what i did was wrong
in retrospective i think this will be a life lesson for me
i often have these lapses in judgement IRL but i after this happens
i promise in the TNP and IRL after this lesson i will think before I act
this is a good life lesson for me IRL

I apologize for my actions
and promise to never have this type of lapse in judgement ever again
i am very sorry for my actions and
take this as a lesson in the future i will be a responsible ciizen

I also swear to not delete posts due to fear
i understand that this is wrong as it hurts our integrity
as a proud TNPer i vow to be loyal to the TNP forever on and on

- I apologize
Pigeonstan

I would be willing to consider representing the accused, but I would require as a condition of such representation the acknowledgement of the Court that the above statement of the accused will be inadmissible at trial, as an unsworn statement made without counsel and clearly by a confused individual.

I told you so.
I recall an instance when the Attorney General refused to drop charges, despite the original complaint indicating that it is their preference to do so. If anything, the previous system gives the original complainant less say in the process and outcome of the trial.

This is such a nostalgia inducing trial - back and forth between counsel, two related requests for review filed, a hapless defendant. It's like we've travelled back to 2014 or something.

I recall an instance when the Attorney General refused to drop charges, despite the original complaint indicating that it is their preference to do so. If anything, the previous system gives the original complainant less say in the process and outcome of the trial.
Touché!

This post is not a legal argument or critique on the law, but a critique on collective behavior.

1. Pigeonstan may be quite young. I do not know. Do you?
2. They took matters into their own hands inappropriately and misled others.
3. They may have been specifically told, or read elsewhere (possibly in Discord), to be proactive with little or no other advice or knowledge.
4. I do not believe that this warrants a trial, regardless of how bored the citizenry may be. It does warrant chastisement by other means. A "Don't do that again" would suffice, preferably with a responsible individual explaining the potential consequences of their actions and precisely what they did wrong, as what needs to be understood by Pigeonstan, and those like them, is that this is a different game than those they may be familiar with.
5. This may be a scapegoat, or worse, maneuver.

Last edited:
Any bets on how many people will post in Court threads that they shouldn't have posted in before this is all over?

Consider it a learning curve. For a time these threads were classed, and titled on occasion, the Peanut Gallery.

Edit: Not a bad classification imo. ;)

Edit 2: has Vivanco has previously apparently done.

Last edited:
This post is not a legal argument or critique on the law, but a critique on collective behavior.

1. Pigeonstan may be quite young. I do not know. Do you?
2. They took matters into their own hands inappropriately and misled others.
3. They may have been specifically told, or read elsewhere (possibly in Discord), to be proactive with little or no other advice or knowledge.
4. I do not believe that this warrants a trial, regardless of how bored the citizenry may be. It does warrant chastisement by other means. A "Don't do that again" would suffice, preferably with a responsible individual explaining the potential consequences of their actions and precisely what they did wrong, as what needs to be understood by Pigeonstan, and those like them, is that this is a different game than those they may be familiar with.
5. This may be a scapegoat, or worse, maneuver.
Pigeonstan reminds me of myself when I was younger. I had serious anger issues and consistently failed to get them under control, which often caused me to act brashly and to say things that I didn't mean when I believed others to be attacking me. He also reminds me of a younger player I knew in another game, who consistently fabricated scandals and such because he was bored. Being the leader of the clan he was in, I had to keep an eye on him to identify these fabrications quickly before they got out of hand. I Pigeonstan he should be told not to do that or similar things again, and someone who is not otherwise engaged should be assigned to keep an eye on him to make sure that this does not happen again. Not being a long-term member of the government, I do not know whether the second suggestion is possible or plausible, but I think it should be tried.

Last edited:
I've proffered my terms previously.
I know. I was hoping that you might change your mind as while they're a citizen capable of voting they're also impetuous and likely a young teenager.

The North Pacific v. Pigeonstan:
Representing Pigeonstan as counsel (if applicable): To be determined. (formerly @saintpeter)
This post will be updated as information becomes available including the trial timetable.
It seems the OP is outdated with the exclusion of Mall as the new defense counsel. Will this oversight be addressed in a timely matter? Nothing too important; just a small nitpick I’d point out for the sake of archival purposes.

Last edited:
Back