Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific:The Mamitu Islands
Ministry you are interested in joining:culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none

Nation in The North Pacific: Rivorne
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of foreign affairs, Ministry of communications
Previous experience in this area of government: none
Accepted into Communications! :D

Nation in The North Pacific: Rivorne
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of foreign affairs, Ministry of communications
Previous experience in this area of government: none
Accepted! Welcome to Foreign Affairs. I'll send you a PM with more details.

Nation in The North Pacific: Patriarchate of the Vatican
Ministry you are interested in joining:Foreign Affairs

Last edited:
Nation in the North Pacific: BerCasca
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ambassador in the Diplomatic Corps
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Patriarchate of the Vatican
Ministry you are interested in joining:Foreign Affairs
No longer has a nation in TNP.
Nation in the North Pacific: BerCasca
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ambassador in the Diplomatic Corps
Accepted! I'll PM you details shortly

Nation in The North Pacific: Angshire
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture (Roleplay), Communications, WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Active RPer in TNP RMB RP

Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture (Roleplay), Communications, WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Active RPer in TNP RMB RP
Accepted for Comms. I’ll private message you information shortly.

Last edited:

Accepted to WA

Ministry you are interested in joining: Radio

EDIT: Processed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation in The North Pacific: Inven in TNP
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
-Roleplay Events and Promotions:

Nation in The North Pacific:The Mamitu Islands
Ministry you are interested in joining:culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none

Accepted into Culture.

Nation in The North Pacific: Chidz II
Ministry you are interested in joining: any, but FA
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None.

Nation in The North Pacific: Chidz II
Ministry you are interested in joining: any, but FA
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None.
Please specify which Ministry you would like to join. You can choose more than one Ministry. We will not be assigning you to a random Ministry. Please apply again with the correct details, thank you!

Nation in The North Pacific: Deerfenland
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None (in-game). Out of game, I am an ambassador for my school and I go to Diplomatic Summits. I am a great speaker and I have intentions on becoming a diplomat once I graduate from Law School and College. I have a deep interest in learning other cultures and I enjoy every moment of it whether it means learning new in-game cultures or real-world cultures. I know that a position on the Foreign Affairs staff will help me with my intentions so I know what it is like to be an ambassador for a foreign entente. I hope that you will consider me for a spot in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. - Deerf

Please specify which Ministry you would like to join. You can choose more than one Ministry. We will not be assigning you to a random Ministry. Please apply again with the correct details, thank you!
Um....I pretty clearly said FA, so I'm not sure exactly what me reapplying would do.

Nation in The North Pacific: Kranostav
Ministry you are interested in joining: Comms, culture
(Optional) Previous experience: I do have experience in wiring memos/summaries for WA affairs + an article. Culture is limited by I have done event planning and such for other regions.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Member of other TNP ministries

Nation in The North Pacific: Deerfenland
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None (in-game). Out of game, I am an ambassador for my school and I go to Diplomatic Summits. I am a great speaker and I have intentions on becoming a diplomat once I graduate from Law School and College. I have a deep interest in learning other cultures and I enjoy every moment of it whether it means learning new in-game cultures or real-world cultures. I know that a position on the Foreign Affairs staff will help me with my intentions so I know what it is like to be an ambassador for a foreign entente. I hope that you will consider me for a spot in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. - Deerf

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Member of other TNP ministries

Accepted! Sending you a PM with more info

Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Active member of all other TNP ministries

Nation in The North Pacific:
Nolambur
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of world assembly affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: looking forward to develop my skills

Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Active member of all other TNP ministries

Sorry for the delay - ACCEPTED

Nation in The North Pacific: Velorum
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs | WALL Staff (if possible)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
None applicable to this position

Nation in The North Pacific: Goldenis

Accepted! Welcome to FA. :) Check your PMs for more information
Sorry for the late reply, your application somehow slipped my mind.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific:
Nolambur
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of world assembly affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: looking forward to develop my skills
Nation in The North Pacific: Velorum
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs | WALL Staff (if possible)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
None applicable to this position
You are both accepted! I will send a private message over the forums, so check your inbox (on the top right of the forums).

Nation in The North Pacific: Vashnis
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previous minister for foreign affairs, the silver isles. Former minister for foreign affairs, as well as many other positions, Enadia. IRL I am an international law student, so can provide advice re: treaty law, norms etc.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Home affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Over the past few years, I have become a skilled and amiable recruiter with various reasons. I make it my priority to answer all questions sent to me by potential recruits in a polite and timely fashion, ensuring that those receiving my messages are aware that recruitment is not performed by a bot.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Radio
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but very interested and willing to learn

Ministry you are interested in joining: Home affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Over the past few years, I have become a skilled and amiable recruiter with various reasons. I make it my priority to answer all questions sent to me by potential recruits in a polite and timely fashion, ensuring that those receiving my messages are aware that recruitment is not performed by a bot.

ACCEPTED FOR HOME AFFAIRS Private Message sent on the Forum.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Kranostav
Ministry you are interested in joining: Comms, culture
(Optional) Previous experience: I do have experience in wiring memos/summaries for WA affairs + an article. Culture is limited by I have done event planning and such for other regions.
Sorry for overlooking your application . Your application for Communications is formally accepted. I’ll PM you some info.

Nation in The North Pacific: Lartia
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs and Foreign Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Windhym
Please apply for either citizenship or residency first. :)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previous minister for foreign affairs, the silver isles. Former minister for foreign affairs, as well as many other positions, Enadia. IRL I am an international law student, so can provide advice re: treaty law, norms etc.
Nation in the North Pacific: Agadir Island
Previous experience: None
Accepted! Welcome to FA. Please check PMs for more info.
Nation in The North Pacific: Desbrown
Accepted.
Nation in The North Pacific: Lartia
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs and Foreign Affairs
Please apply to become a citizen/resident first. Then I can accept you

Back