Some random groundhog idk
-
TNP Nation
Veniyerris
Discord
BMWSurfer#1965
moha_seal.png

The Ministry of Home Affairs

Welcome to our regional forums! These first few days in The North Pacific are always very confusing, so we have mentors to help you out.

Whether you have a thousand questions, or none, getting in touch with a mentor is one of the best ways to get started here in TNP. In this thread, you can request a mentor.

To request a mentor, simply reply to this thread. After you reply, we will assist you within 24 hours.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask our Minister of Home Affairs @Kastonvia or your Forum Mentor

I would like a forum mentor. My nation name is Praeceps but I can be reached more efficiently by Discord as Praetor.

I have questions. Currently, I am struggling to make a table. The forum kind, not the kitchen kind.

Hello, I'm new here and would like to have a forum mentor. My nation name is Nairash and I'm mostly wondering about the activities I could possibly join.

Hello, I'm new here and would like to have a forum mentor. My nation name is Nairash and I'm mostly wondering about the activities I could possibly join.
I've got you covered. I'll PM you in just a minute.

Hi I just joined Nationstates and would like to have a forum mentor. My nation name is Amaluska and I'm mostly wondering about how to get into RP and other things I could possibly do with this game.

Hi I just joined Nationstates and would like to have a forum mentor. My nation name is Amaluska and I'm mostly wondering about how to get into RP and other things I could possibly do with this game.

Welcome to The North Pacific! I'll be your forum mentor, and will be PMing you shortly.

Hey! So I have been on here for a few months and know some basics but would like at least a small guide in case I am missing something. Help me!Nation in TNP:Sakaryata

Hey! So I have been on here for a few months and know some basics but would like at least a small guide in case I am missing something. Help me!Nation in TNP:Sakaryata
Sure thing! I'll be your forum mentor, and PM you in a sec.

Hi, I'm new to The North Pacific and generally new to the NationStates community in general, however I would love to learn so I'd like to request a mentor. Thank you!

Hi, @Golden York, and welcome to NationStates and The North Pacific. Feel free to PM me here, telegram Bobberino, or preferably, contact me on Discord at Bobberino#6898. If you have any further questions, don't be afraid to reach out. I will either have an answer for you, or someone to bother for a response. Once again, welcome!

Hi, I'm new in NS. I'm looking for a sweet, beautiful, cute mentor with soothing voice who can help me set up the fact book section of SOB

While I can’t promise that I am a “sweet, beautiful, cute” mentor, I will be your mentor. I will be reaching out to you shortly.

That's great! BUT I need a mentor who has amazing skills in writing and creating interesting, beautiful and colourful factbook entries~

Who’s to say I’m not that person :D

I’ll do my best to find you someone who matches this.

I would absolutely like a mentor in the game. My country is called Frostopia, it’s my first week playing the game and I’m pretty overwhelmed with how deep the game goes beneath the very hard surface of just answering political questions to shape your country....

My name is Frosty and I’m from Perth, Australia. If someone in a similar Timezone could mentor me that would be great.

I’ve been playing manager and simulation games online since 2005, and in the games I used to play i rose to the top in all I stayed at for over a year. I consider myself a team player and fun to have a chat with. I hope someone can help me cover some ground here as I love this game already and I’m scared I’ll lose interest with no knowledge of what’s next and miss out on a great experience

I would absolutely like a mentor in the game. My country is called Frostopia, it’s my first week playing the game and I’m pretty overwhelmed with how deep the game goes beneath the very hard surface of just answering political questions to shape your country....

My name is Frosty and I’m from Perth, Australia. If someone in a similar Timezone could mentor me that would be great.

I’ve been playing manager and simulation games online since 2005, and in the games I used to play i rose to the top in all I stayed at for over a year. I consider myself a team player and fun to have a chat with. I hope someone can help me cover some ground here as I love this game already and I’m scared I’ll lose interest with no knowledge of what’s next and miss out on a great experience

Welcome to the game! I will be your mentor, and I look forward to working with you!

Hello,
I’ve recently joined nation states and I’m enamored by the deep and real feeling world this community has create (I sat a work today during my lunch hour mulling over an issue I was faced with). But I’m also quite worried at the same time at how deep this sea of forum and the game itself goes. I was curious if I could get some help with the forum and if it isn’t to much bother a little help getting up to speed with the game itself.
Thanks
Ovenestor Nuta (the nation)

Last edited:
Hi, I joined not that long ago (Nation: Ikea Rike), and I'm really impressed with how much work you all have put into your government. Since I haven't gotten into roleplay much, I'm looking to get a job in the government. I'd be looking for a mentor who could "show me the ropes" as I went through whatever process I need to go through to begin getting a job or sorts.

hey, am relatively new to the game, been doing issues but not yet engaged in the more roleplay aspect of the game, am certainly quite interested in the more military aspects of such and would really appreciate a mentor =] been building my my nation's military and arms manufacturing industry via issues to help with this =] looking to apply for the region's military but just waiting for my citizenship checks to clear =] some help would be greatly appreciated!

hey, am relatively new to the game, been doing issues but not yet engaged in the more roleplay aspect of the game, am certainly quite interested in the more military aspects of such and would really appreciate a mentor =] been building my my nation's military and arms manufacturing industry via issues to help with this =] looking to apply for the region's military but just waiting for my citizenship checks to clear =] some help would be greatly appreciated!

I will be your mentor, and will be in touch shortly.

Aye there! :)

As my applications to both the Executive Staff and the North Pacific Army would suggest, I am by no means an inexperienced player. However, despite my almost having reached my fifth-year anniversary on-site at the end of this month, I haven't really gained that much exposure to the North Pacific, its people, or its culture as of yet. That being the case, I'd like to request the assistance of a mentor to help get me situated and acclimated to doing things around here the North Pacifican way.

Thank you in advance.

Aye there! :)

As my applications to both the Executive Staff and the North Pacific Army would suggest, I am by no means an inexperienced player. However, despite my almost having reached my fifth-year anniversary on-site at the end of this month, I haven't really gained that much exposure to the North Pacific, its people, or its culture as of yet. That being the case, I'd like to request the assistance of a mentor to help get me situated and acclimated to doing things around here the North Pacifican way.

Thank you in advance.

I'll be your mentor. I'll be reaching out in a moment.

Hello! I would like a mentor, please. My nation's name is Wizarda.
I must not have seen this sitting here when I accepted my last mentee, so I apologize for the wait. Anyhow, I'll be your mentor and will be in contact with you shortly. Thank you for being patient.

Hello there! I'd like to get in touch with someone about The North Pacific. My Discord is TheBoomerX#7243 and my nation is Medicas.

Last edited:
Back