New here? Request a Mentor!

Hello good, I am requesting a mentor since I am new this a cordial greeting. P.S. I only speak Spanish, I use a translator to communicate.
My discord is Ricardo630#5898

Hello! Feel free to reach out to me on Discord - my discord is Bobberino#6969. We also have Spanish speaking members I can introduce you to, should you so choose.

Hello! Feel free to reach out to me on Discord - my discord is Bobberino#6969. We also have Spanish speaking members I can introduce you to, should you so choose.
Thank you very much in advance, I hope you can introduce me to mentors who speak my language as it is difficult to follow up with the translator with a cordial greeting.

Hello! The word new doesn't really suit me, but I would prefer someone to guide in this system.

I'm "New United State of North America", and I'm interested in building up a factbook and puppet based military for my main account(mentioned earlier in quotation marks). But I've never done anything like that before and in the interests of keeping this short, I'd really like some help, preferably from someone experienced in NS military building, but anyone will do.

I'm "New United State of North America", and I'm interested in building up a factbook and puppet based military for my main account(mentioned earlier in quotation marks). But I've never done anything like that before and in the interests of keeping this short, I'd really like some help, preferably from someone experienced in NS military building, but anyone will do.
Greetings, we believe a mentor has already contacted you. Have you not been contacted already or do you wish to change your mentor?

moha_seal.png

Department of Mentoring of The Ministry of Home Affairs

Welcome to our regional forums! These first few days in The North Pacific are always very confusing, so we have mentors to help you out.

Whether you have a thousand questions, or none, getting in touch with a mentor is one of the best ways to get started here in TNP. In this thread, you can request a mentor.

To request a mentor, simply reply to this thread. After you reply, we will assist you within 24 hours.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask our Minister of Home Affairs Nimarya or your Forum Mentor :D
I request help in finding a position here military, police,,politics, wherever I am best suited

I request help in finding a position here military, police,,politics, wherever I am best suited
Hi there, I will be your mentor. I've sent you a private message to get started.

moha_seal.png

Department of Mentoring of The Ministry of Home Affairs

Welcome to our regional forums! These first few days in The North Pacific are always very confusing, so we have mentors to help you out.

Whether you have a thousand questions, or none, getting in touch with a mentor is one of the best ways to get started here in TNP. In this thread, you can request a mentor.

To request a mentor, simply reply to this thread. After you reply, we will assist you within 24 hours.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask our Minister of Home Affairs @Skaraborg or your Forum Mentor :D
I would like a forum mentor. I'm honestly a bit lost and I'm not sure where to start . My country is La Peninsule Musulmane

hello! I would like to request a mentor my nation name is United Sons and my discord is Kitsune
I am new and I am a bit overwelled on how everything works.

An forum mentor for me please anyone can help if they are:trained and give instructions about ministrys

I’d like to request a mentor, I’m vary new to TNP and quite overwhelmed on many aspects, my nation is Narconolio.

I’m not sure if TNP still does mentoring requests and if it does not I apologize in advance.

I’d like to request a mentor, I’m vary new to TNP and quite overwhelmed on many aspects, my nation is Narconolio.

I’m not sure if TNP still does mentoring requests and if it does not I apologize in advance.
We still do!

I believe Nutmeg already reached out to you!

Hi there! I was wondering if I could ask for a mentor who could help me out with something. I recently became a citizen and got accepted into the foreign affairs department, which is super exciting. But to be honest, I'm feeling a bit lost and unsure about what to do next. Do you think you could point me in the right direction, maybe even give me some tips or who to ask for guidance? I would really appreciate it! Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:
Hi there! I was wondering if I could ask for a mentor who could help me out with something. I recently became a citizen and got accepted into the foreign affairs department, which is super exciting. But to be honest, I'm feeling a bit lost and unsure about what to do next. Do you think you could point me in the right direction, maybe even give me some tips or who to ask for guidance? I would really appreciate it! Thank you so much in advance!
Perhaps you remember me writing you a little starting message. @AraFuttio here will now contact you further and support you with any problems!

Who to ask? Your Mentor and myself!

I have been told that to maintain citizenship I have to post in a forum, which one? I new here so I could use some help.

I have been told that to maintain citizenship I have to post in a forum, which one? I new here so I could use some help.
In order to maintain citizenship, you must post on the TNP forum (this one) or the RMB at least once every 30 days.

Back