Admin Requests

I've renounced my citizenship here. Could I please be demasked as Citizen? I remain a Resident, NPAer, and Deputy Minister.

Citizenship Purges
The following have failed to keep an active nation in the region and lose citizenship masking:
Alex Thompson
Pasmeni
The American State
Ray Yaneza
Stoned Christians
arvok1
Ausrea
Castmaker
Democratic Krussa
Ephmathia
MacSalterson
Nathan
New Rivia
pricklyyyy
S118Inn
saxon
swifting
Todd
yunor
New Seaview Cove
Crazybloxian Empire
Space dude
Idyls

The following have failed to post in the last 30 days on the forum and should be remasked as residents:
Microneia
Infinitis
Eireistan
arietti
Union of Caplis
Hatch

Last edited:
arvok1
Ausrea
Castmaker
Democratic Krussa
Ephmathia
MacSalterson
S118Inn
New Rivia
saxon
swifting
yunor
New Seaview Cove

were all not masked as anything, so not sure what's going on

Masked as NPA and nothing else: pricklyyyy, Crazybloxian Empire @Loz

Requesting an admin check on Owen and HeartLardian. If they pass, please mask them as NPA. Thank you!

Roll Purges
The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should lose citizenship and or residency masking
Prototype
SiriusGriffin
englica-
Dramanian
Matyas
Official Clarke Howard
Tuummaarraa
Martin Sonneborn
Kasch
Twenty-Seven
Union of Caplis

The following have failed to post on the forum within 30 days and should lose citizenship masking
Lennart
Zastunia Free State
The Noviosyus
Sankami
Grand Duchy of Transyania
LeCarlo

Due to an individual noting they were posting on their profile in order to maintain citizenship, I realized the spreadsheet may not catch such activity. Would it be possible for an admin to check if a profile post is caught as a post by the script for maintaining citizenship?

Can @Zaz please be masked as Minister of Defense and @Loz removed as such. The government spreadsheet will also need to be updated.

Thanks Eras!

Can the gov't spreadsheet please be updated to list COE as Chief Election Commissioner?

Can the government spreadsheet be updated to include myself on the Security Council? Thanks and happy holidays :)

Back