Security Council Application Thread

Gladio:
I, Gladio (Gladio II), a Squire (216,545) with 1073 Endorsements as of 22.03.2018, hereby applies to join the Security Council.
Your application has been acknowledged, and will be presented to the Security Council forthwith.

r3naissanc3r:
I, HMS Unicorn, a Squire with 315,128 SPDR and 709 endorsements, wish to apply to the Security Council.
Your application has been acknowledged, and will be presented to the Security Council forthwith.

Owenstacey:
I, Owenstacey (Sheppey), a Squire (183,001) with 535 Endorsements as of 09.04.2018, hereby applies to join the Security Council.

Siwale:
Owenstacey:
I, Owenstacey (Sheppey), a Squire (183,001) with 535 Endorsements as of 09.04.2018, hereby applies to join the Security Council.
After consideration, I would like to withdraw my application to the Security Council.

Owenstacey:
Siwale:
Owenstacey:
After consideration, I would like to withdraw my application to the Security Council.
The withdrawal of your application has been acknowledged.

Wineclaw:
I, Wineclaw (Wineclaw), a Squire (278,878) with 722 endorsements as of May 12, 2018, hereby applies to join the Security Council.

Bootsie:
I, Bootsie (Guslantis), a Squire with 857 endorsements, hereby apply to rejoin the Security Council.
Your application to rejoin the Security Council is acknowledged, as the Councils previous nomination of the applicant has not been revoked, this application will be presented to the Regional Assembly forthwith.

Sanjurika:
I, Sanjurika (Sanjurika), a Squire (185,534) with 647 endorsements as of August 12 2018, hereby apply to join the Security Council.
Your application is acknowledged, and has been presented to the Security Council.

I, bowloftoast (THX1138), a Squire (182,523) with 649 endorsements, as of August 31, 2018, hereby apply to join the Security Council.

(After consideration, I feel that my application is premature. I hereby withdraw.)

[quote uid=7865 name="bowloftoast" ]I, bowloftoast (THX1138), a Squire (182,523) with 649 endorsements, as of August 31, 2018, hereby apply to join the Security Council.[/quote]Your application is acknowledged, and has been presented to the Security Council.

[quote uid=6120 name="Sanjurika" ]I, Sanjurika (Sanjurika), a Squire (185,534) with 647 endorsements as of August 12 2018, hereby apply to join the Security Council.

(withdrawn)[/quote]The withdrawal of your application is acknowledged.

[quote uid=7865 name="bowloftoast" ]I, bowloftoast (THX1138), a Squire (182,523) with 649 endorsements, as of August 31, 2018, hereby apply to join the Security Council.

(After consideration, I feel that my application is premature. I hereby withdraw.)[/quote]The withdrawal of your application is acknowledged.

I, General COE, a Squire with 726 endorsements and a Soft Power Disbursement Rating of 234,167, hereby apply to join the Security Council.

Note that while I have been on the Security Council before, the SC vote on my previous application predates this clause of the Constitution:
3. Nominations remain in effect until revoked by majority vote of the Security Council.
Thus, I believe my application must be considered by the Security Council before going to the RA.

I, General COE, a Squire with 726 endorsements and a Soft Power Disbursement Rating of 234,167, hereby apply to join the Security Council.

Apologies for not stating this here. Your application is acknowledged, and has been presented to the Security Council.

I, @Nessuno, a Squire with 710 Endorsement and a Soft Power Disbursement Rating of 263,806 hereby apply to join the Security Council.

Your application is also acknowledged, and as you have previously been nominated by the Security Council and said nomination was not revoked, it will be presented to the Regional Assembly.

I, Kakastania, a Shoeshiner with 138 Endorsements and a Soft Power Disbursement Rating of 23,788, hereby apply to join the Security Council.

You do not meet the minimum requirements to apply for the SC at this time. The requirements are described below.

6. The influence requirement is a Soft Power Disbursement Rating within The North Pacific greater than or equal to 182,500, or an influence rank within The North Pacific greater than or equal to Apprentice, whichever is lower. The endorsement requirement is at least 500, or 50 percent of the serving Delegate's endorsement count, whichever is lower.

I, Siwale, a Squire with 924 Endorsements and a Soft Power Disbursement Rating of 381,441 hereby apply to join the Security Council.

Back