TNP Minecraft

quak1234:
Why don't you guys post some more images maybe?
FsTIE3g.png

r9vCnRW.png
[/url]

Hammerhold itself will probably be built on the land you can see in the second picture.

Nierr - I love the location you've chosen, and the building style is... interesting!
Syrixia - Yay, map! And nice name choice, too! :cool:

Syrixia, Len and I had a quick discussion about a potential path between Cobblestonia and Jaipur. Since it's a short distance, it will be a footpath and rail line. I can gather some resources, but what do you think about it?

Xentherida:
Syrixia, Len and I had a quick discussion about a potential path between Cobblestonia and Jaipur. Since it's a short distance, it will be a footpath and rail line. I can gather some resources, but what do you think about it?
I am absolutely for a path between us and our Cobblestonian brothers!

Can I be whitelisted? Principlessily is my Minecraft name.

EDIT: I don't know how the server is set up, but would it support a dynamic map too like this?

Tortoises:
Lennart:
2whp53o.png
The last ones my favorite.
I loved one of your tower by night, with all your lights and stuff, but it seems I didn't press f2 or something I'll take one more later after work, maybe from something tall so people can see how massive it is lol

And also we need one of your chicken hell... Have you seen Xen's chicken farm? both are crazy violations of animal rights. I love them.

Lennart:
Tortoises:
Lennart:
2whp53o.png
The last ones my favorite.
I loved one of your tower by night, with all your lights and stuff, but it seems I didn't press f2 or something I'll take one more later after work, maybe from something tall so people can see how massive it is lol

And also we need one of your chicken hell... Have you seen Xen's chicken farm? both are crazy violations of animal rights. I love them.
Thanks! We have ones in both Jaipur and Blackwater City; and we'll be making one in Ahmedabad too, when it's built.

I would like to suggest a plugin such as dynmap or another server map, so one doesn't have to walk extended periods of time to view what others have built.

I agree with Tortoise. I've had experience with dynmap on Taijitu's server. I'm not sure how it would be installed on this one since it's a different host but it'd be much easier than relying on other people to post their own maps. Taijitu's map can be viewed here to anyone interested.

Someone called, "Sunnymouse222" joined the server. They claim they got the IP off the internet, and have no knowledge of TNP or even NationStates.

That is... very odd.

Will sort. What is the map plugin people wanted?

I literally have no idea what I'm doing. I've installed the plug-in and restarted the server.

Everything else is literally like trying to decipher French.

Nierr:
I literally have no idea what I'm doing. I've installed the plug-in and restarted the server.

Everything else is literally like trying to decipher French.
And this folks, is why I used to handle the Osiris server, despite Nierr paying for it. :P

Conversely, this is why I despise running servers.

You didn't whitelist me. ;-;

(it's LordRavenclaw if anyone cares to.)

Syrixia:
Cronaal:
You blew up your own base?
No, that's just the XP grinder. Which could technically be part of his base/city, but whatever. I must note that given Minecraft's TNT mechanics that all that TNT placed so closely together is both a huge waste and a loose-TNT-cannon waiting to happen. Or maybe it already did happen. I can be slow with these things.

Syrixia:
Cronaal:
No, Madjack gave me creative mode because I'm a whining little whore because the XP Grinder is so big and I had to demolish it.
Short story shorter, I put TNT too close to lava and boom goes the flying TNT right at the precious lighthouse Grim built.

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
No, Madjack gave me creative mode because I'm a whining little whore because the XP Grinder is so big and I had to demolish it.
Short story shorter, I put TNT too close to lava and boom goes the flying TNT right at the precious lighthouse Grim built.
I expected nothing less from you, dear Cronaal.

[me]wonders why they cannot find Spawn.

UPDATE: [me]is in the general area on Syrixia's posted map but the building and structures around it are not there, only the creeper holes.

Cronaal:
Cronaal wonders why they cannot find Spawn.

UPDATE: Cronaal is in the general area on Syrixia's posted map but the building and structures around it are not there, only the creeper holes.
Raven and I made a new spawn. The old spawn was too bad and was an embarassment when compared to other spawns. It had to be replaced. The new spawn is amazing! It has opulent pillars, prismarine, a bridge to the mainland, and a CME meeting room with the Book of Laws.

I don't want to tell my username because spellcheck did something to it and by the time i said 'buy' it was too late :(

Syrixia made a new spawn, I wasn't involved at all.

I'll re-white list anyone who can't find their way onto the server in a second.

You were in a sense. You didn't disapprove of it when I asked you, so it seemed to me like you were OK with it.

16.10 13:04:35 [Server] Server thread/INFO Added Tortoise_Patrol to the whitelist
16.10 13:03:41 [Server] Server thread/INFO Added Sedovre to the whitelist

Back