-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
The Minecraft Server IP: play.alexandria-ns.com

Currently running: SPIGOT 1.10

[WHITELISTING THREAD] | [SERVER MAP]

#Magicality-Gaming-Plaza on Discord

So... Uh yeah. I went and did a thing and TNP now has a Minecraft server. It's whitelist only for now, and has absolutely nothing in for the moment. We'll get to work on a spawn and setting up other stuff shortly.

For now, if you want in, leave your MC usernames to be added to the whitelist, and if anyone has any experience with being an op/admin on an MC server and wants op here give us a yell.

5.196.185.12:25565 < server ip

Also, #tnp-games for minecraft talk.

Since I used to play on a minecraft server with all my mapper friends, my username is TLMapping.

I will change it to Syrixia soon, though, but just whitelist my current UN for now.

I haven't played Minecraft in over 3 years, I wonder what has changed.

When I saw this thread the first thing I thought of was creating a massive map of TNP in the game. That would be cool, along with making your own nation in game.

We tried to make the TNP with WorldMapper which didn't really work, so if we want to do that we'll have to do it the old fashioned way.

And by that I mean WorldEdit.

All have been added to the whitelist.

107.6.164.123:25565 < server ip

Also if anyone wants to suggest any plugins or mods feel free.

Oh lordy, mods are the biggest pain in Minecraft.
In the very little experience I've had at least.

I've had OP experience in a couple servers. Sign me up.

Also, I think we should instate a rule that all players should be able to fly to where their nations are on the map and then go into survival mode. They should also get a free bed so they can set their spawn there. This ensures that all players start in their nation.

Concerning plugins, WorldEdit is a plugin itself, so you could install that if you have to build the map that way.

On my server, which is a Spigot server, I use Essentials, a mod that adds portals, and WorldEdit. Any Bukkit mod is compatible with Spigot servers. I also have a dynamic map mod installed that allows you to view a birds-eye map of the world.

Factions could be cool, so you can make your nation a faction and "annex" conquered nations by recruiting a conquered player to your faction.

Whitelisted Lennart_Ray.

Added essentials, WorldEdit and factions. The latter two are currently disabled until I can set them up properly.

We'll either go with PvP areas or PvP by consent. I.e. If someone asks you to PvP and you say yes, then it's on.

I've made you an op on the Server Myroria as well, so feel free to stomp down on people breaking that rule.

Syrixia I've changed your UN.

Syrixia:
I've had OP experience in a couple servers. Sign me up.
Just for your viewing leisure. It's up to you whether you want to accept it or not; I'm ok.

Debating it. :P

Re:access issues are you sure you're putting the ip in correctly?

My nick is Neko (Japanese for Cat). I tried building a server for my friend and I, and it failed, so kudos to you for making one!

Added. You ok to try to see if you can get on?

Nierr:
Debating it. :P

Re:access issues are you sure you're putting the ip in correctly?
Yes. I found it was my profile.

EDIT: It says "Syrixia" is not whitelisted on the server.

Should - should - be fixed now. Turns out I was editing the wrong file.

Huzzah. Syrixia I've added you as op as well. This is a trial period.

Don't fuck it up bro.

I won't. I'm not a dumb ;) Tell me the rules and whenever someone breaks them I'll warn them. Three strikes, kicked; five kicks, ban for a time that will be decided accordingly.

Very very basic spawn set up. It's literally a box with two chests in.

In one chest you will find beds. Take one if you so desire.

In the other you will find a set of wooden tools, 8 torches and 8 apples. Take those if you so desire. Do not take any more than 1 set of tools, 8 torches and 8 apples.

Don't give people tools. Just torches and food. People can get wood legit.

Eh. They're there if people want them. They don't have to, and I personally find the punching a tree thing to be tedious af. :P

Basic rules atm:

No PvP unless consensual.

No looting or stealing people's stuff.

No destroying or trapping people's stuff.

Just pickaxed my way into making an underground city called Jaipur while y'alls were relaxin'.

I'm not sure if it's a simple issue with my own connection but the spawn building doesn't seem to be working/opening!
It's not a major issue but I thought I'd throw it out here.

I'll be working on a small settlement in the nearest not-desert biome :P!

Cronaal:
I'm not sure if it's a simple issue with my own connection but the spawn building doesn't seem to be working/opening!

Yuo want ally with grorious empire of Jaipur?

Syrixia:
Cronaal:

u_u
Considering the desert is so big, we're probably very far away unless you want to build a road, right now.

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:

u_u
Considering the desert is so big, we're probably very far away unless you want to build a road, right now.
It's not that big. Spawn to Jaipur is about a 2-5 minutes' walk.

Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:

u_u
It's not that big. Spawn to Jaipur is about a 2-5 minutes' walk.
Eh.
I'm rather busy right now, I'm collecting material before I create my home!

Back