TNP Minecraft

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
I'm not sure if it's a simple issue with my own connection but the spawn building doesn't seem to be working/opening!
It's not a major issue but I thought I'd throw it out here.

I'll be working on a small settlement in the nearest not-desert biome :P!
Yuo want ally with grorious empire of Jaipur?
u_u
Considering the desert is so big, we're probably very far away unless you want to build a road, right now.
It's not that big. Spawn to Jaipur is about a 2-5 minutes' walk.
Eh.
I'm rather busy right now, I'm collecting material before I create my home!
I have a shiz ton of cobblestone. Xcept I can't come on rn cus it's, like, midnight. Maybe could you be on like 8-10 hours from now?

Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
I'm not sure if it's a simple issue with my own connection but the spawn building doesn't seem to be working/opening!
It's not a major issue but I thought I'd throw it out here.

I'll be working on a small settlement in the nearest not-desert biome :P!
Yuo want ally with grorious empire of Jaipur?
u_u
Considering the desert is so big, we're probably very far away unless you want to build a road, right now.
It's not that big. Spawn to Jaipur is about a 2-5 minutes' walk.
Eh.
I'm rather busy right now, I'm collecting material before I create my home!
I have a shiz ton of cobblestone. Xcept I can't come on rn cus it's, like, midnight. Maybe could you be on like 8-10 hours from now?
It's Saturday, I have allll day.
Also it's 4-5AM

Have the rules you've come up with been posted at spawn? Otherwise, maybe the OP could be edited to say what the rules are.
Maybe.

Can I say?
I have had to travel across 2 oceans and 3 continents, almost 8000 blocks for a village and a sizeable amount of sheep!

Syrixia:
I toats told you guys we could do this! :D
That's why I made you my DM lol... So proud... But your other idea, you know... mapping all of Eras, that's still a much more difficult thing to do lol

Rules are an ongoing thing. Like with plugins, I'm happy to take suggestions.

General rules thus far are:

No PvP without consent.

No looting or griefing or trapping or being a dick.

Ohh!
Just plugging: The Construction of Aldsburg (Might be renamed :P!)
At -773/67/397, across the river from it in the desert, I'm starting a major city project! I want to make an Arabian-themed city in the desert nearby spawn to welcome people into the server and provide free and easy housing! Also fun hours of building.

I'd personally check this map since it's seemingly closest to what I, personally, think would be great!

I think mob damage should be turned off. It's annoying, destroys people's things for no reason, and has no purpose. In most servers I've played, mob damage is already off. This should be no exception if you want to preserve your structures and the environment.

Built a watchtower, finished the underground city, found diamonds, mined diamonds, found gold and iron and went into the nether, made walls, got full iron armor, and got lapis.

I think me and Lennart did a little too much. XDXDXD

Xentherida:
Nierr:
Added Kialga and Xenth.
Apparently it says I'm still not whitelisted, as of the time I'm writing it. My username can be annoying to spell, so there may be an accidental typo.
Possibly try now?

Syrixia:
Why does barely anyone play? Most of today it was just me and Lennart.
Ummm.... actually Cronaal probably spent the better part of 8 hours on today. Both myself and Grim were on as well.

Nierr:
Syrixia:
Why does barely anyone play? Most of today it was just me and Lennart.
Ummm.... actually Cronaal probably spent the better part of 8 hours on today. Both myself and Grim were on as well.
OHTHANKGOD.

Hey, let's all set up a time we can all be on.

How about noon tomorrow?

Okay, after migrating my account and changing my username I'm finally downloading the game for the first time in three years I'm ready.

Username: Tortoise_Patrol

Nierr:
Xentherida:
Nierr:
Added Kialga and Xenth.
Apparently it says I'm still not whitelisted, as of the time I'm writing it. My username can be annoying to spell, so there may be an accidental typo.
Possibly try now?
Still no. Doesn't seem to like me; it keeps saying "You are not white-listed on this server!". I know it's the correct server because I can see Syrixia and Lennart's IGNs when I hover over it.

I don't know what's going on then. Will restart the server in a little bit, maybe that'll work.

Syrixia:
Anyone want to join Jaipur?
Actually...

I've enjoyed working with you mate, but I left to found my own kingdom: Cobblestonia!

Me and my Cobblestonians will welcome you warmly if you come visit!

Server restarted. Whitelist issue might be fixed?

I did. That's the name in the whitelist doc.

Gimme two seconds, going to try something.

Back