-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
The Delegate:
Noting that his term expires on April 26th, I hereby appoint @Just a Lore to another term as Election Commissioner.
@Just a Lore has been appointed Election Commissioner by Delegate @Kaschovia. I hereby open the floor for debate and discussion on this matter. I would also welcome a statement in support of the nominee from the Delegate.

Should this reach a vote, I intend to put the following motion to the Regional Assembly:
The Motion:
The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the Delegate, appoints Just a Lore to the Election Commission.

Last edited:
This seems fine. Lore is a dedicated member of the region and, with elections coming up, it makes sense to extend their term in office.

I echo what my fellow citizens have said. Lore is an experienced Election Commissioner and I believe they are very suitable candidate for reappointment.

I motion for a vote.

I would just like to note. Some may have questions about this due to my accidental 14 days of no log-in.

That was due to a period where I was unable to access the device I had 2FA set up with and a small miscalculation on my part due to irl circumstances that I could regain access to that device in time.

I still do wish to be re-uped to the EC.

I've had the 2FA problem before. It can be so frustrating. Given that it appears solved, I have no concerns about underlying activity.

Back