-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Comfed
Discord
comfed
bangs gavel

The Lord Supreme High Inquisitorial Court of The North Pacific will now convene, Lord Supreme High Inquisitorial Chancellor Comfed presiding.

The charge heard today will be one of I forgot... could someone remind me?

@Laforeia, you have the right to answer all questions posed to you by the Court. You have the right to a sham defence and a speedy conviction.

bangs gavel

As a GA and a person who works with Laforeia, she is a Duck from the 2060s. She's a duck terminator, who trains the robot US marines. She also has been seen doing witchcraft.

bangs gavel

The Lord Supreme High Inquisitorial Court of The North Pacific will now convene, Lord Supreme High Inquisitorial Chancellor Comfed presiding.

The charge heard today will be one of I forgot... could someone remind me?

@Laforeia, you have the right to answer all questions posed to you by the Court. You have the right to a sham defence and a speedy conviction.

bangs gavel
Uh... could you restate that all but with less big words? (.w. ")
As a GA and a person who works with Laforeia, she is a Duck from the 2060s. She's a duck terminator, who trains the robot US marines. She also has been seen doing witchcraft.
Goji!! You were supposed to testify for me, not for the other side!! T^T

Err... yes.

@Laforeia is it true that on the 30th of February you were spotted eating not one, but two whole large pizzas in the span of 1 hour?
:O What an impressive feat!
However no, that is not true :no:

May I remind you that you are under oath!

We have videographic evidence! Play the tape!
Woah, woah, now! I ate 2 whole large pizzas within a span of one hour on February 29th, not 30th! D:

Laforeia needs to go through a CAPTCHA test
Anything but that, please!! How is anybody supposed to tell the difference from a traffic light and not a traffic light? :'<
Laf did nothing wrong!
Exactly! I have yet to commit any crimes! D:

Last edited:
bangs gavel

Let the record reflect that Laforeia is involved in the Deep State! Let the record reflect that Laforeia is a pernicious, subversive agent of the Deep State!

bangs gavel
Your Honor, is there a ruling yet?
Deliberations among the Lord Supreme High Inquisitorial Inquisitor-Prelates of the Lord Supreme High Inquisitorial Court of The North Pacific are presently ongoing.
Excuse me, is this the meeting for undercover spies from TCB?
noted-meme-but-looney-tunes.gif

Last edited:
Back