Personal Fitness

Pronouns
he/she
TNP Nation
Communist Beijing Must be China
Discord
kqt7
Got inspired by El Fiji, so here goes. I already got a pretty nice headstart, considering I can do 100 pushups in 20 minutes or so, that's including distractions and breaks. Pushups until failure is somewhere around 20 to 25, I haven't bothered to check. Thanks in part to school, I built up a decent physique, in which my biceps are visible. I kinda want to get back into my daily training routine, since I've stopped for over 2 months, and that's really weakened my muscles. Blogging was never my thing, but I'll give it a shot to track my progress. Probably going to update every week or so, that's what I hope anyway. Cheers!

18/3/2024

Attempted doing some situps, and managed to do 30 or so. My goal is to try and get to 50 before May, which should be possible with consistency and effort. As stated in the opening, I did 100 pushups in roughly 20 minutes today, give or take a few minutes. I might bother going for a jog later, hopefully getting to do 2km in... 15 minutes. Maybe even 14 minutes if I feel like it. See you next week, or tomorrow.

EDIT: Decided to not bother. I'm filled on Tuesday, so hopefully I can jog on Wednesday. I'll also cycle to school tomorrow, hopefully.

Last edited:
20/3/2024

Cycled to school both yesterday and today. Also did ~60 sit-ups for gym class. If it doesn't rain for long (quite unlikely), I'll go for a jog today.

Today's workout goals:
120 pushups completed
40 sit-ups in a row failed (30 only)

Update: 100 pushups completed in 19 minutes. Eventually I want to improve this. Also failed to do 40 sit-ups in a row with no breaks. It's probably too high of a goal. Since it hasn't rained, I'll most likely take a jog later.

Last edited:
21/3/2024

Cycled to school, again. I didn't go for a jog, again. I know, I'm a huge procrastinator, bad habit. Anyway, without distractions, I completed 100 pushups in 10 minutes, I consider that an achievement. I also checked how many pushups I can do to failure, and it ended up being 30. 35 sit-ups to failure as well. Overall, today was an improvement from yesterday.

Workout status:
100 pushups in 10 minutes
120 pushups completed
35 sit-ups in a row

23/3/2024

Was supposed to update it yesterday, but was too tired to do so. Because of CCA, I got to do 100 pushups and also got back pain. Hurray, I'm an old wheezer now.

Workout status:
100 pushups in 11 minutes (+ jumping jacks & running)
135 pushups completed
No sit-ups done

UPDATE: My back pain's faded a little after some rest. Also found out I have pain in my quads as well. I guess I have to apply more Counterpain and other pain-relieving things.

Last edited:
27/3/2024

Don't expect a long update today. Life being life, catching up with me. I will go for a jog today, the procrastination is enough!

Workout status:
100 pushups in 10 minutes
100 pushups completed
40 sit-ups total completed (25 in a row)
2km in 15mins

Update: I mean, I did go for the jog. 2km in 15 minutes, including incline and decline. Pretty proud of it.

Last edited:
6/4/2024

Forgot about this thread, lmao. Anyhoo, procrastination got the best of me, and so I've done nothing today. So far, I've been successfully cycling to school every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from the 19th of March. Rather proud of that. Also, procrastination has gotten the best of me. I recall I did workout a few times, got 100 pushups in 9 minutes or so.

19/4/2024

Look, life can happen. I have a real life, outside of the digital world. "Oh, you're just making excuses-" shut up. I have other things to do, and of more importance.
Alright, enough of the negativity, let's talk about what I've done today. Coincidentally, it's also been a month since I started this up, hurray. I participated in my CCA and all that, whatever. I might ball with my friends tomorrow morning, I'll see what happens. Also, the timings for the CCA have been updated, meaning I only need to come once a week. Eh, that has its benefits and downsides. Less physical exercise - pushups, sit-ups, all that - but more time for jogging. I think my calves and achilles heel are already built insanely well, but more jogging couldn't hurt, no? Anyhoo, I hope I update this tomorrow. Please, memory.

Workout status:
absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Back