Discord
themacmilitant
h14dSMc.png

Office of the Minister
-
~-
Opening Address: 13 January 2024

North Pacificans,

Once again, I will spare you the lengthy introduction in favor of getting right down to business.

The recently re-elected Delegate, @Kaschovia, has entrusted me with the leadership of this ministry at a pivotal period in our region's history. We continue to be at war, and, as such, it's absolutely crucial that our region's military rises to the occasion and that we meet our adversaries at every turn. Going into this new term, my objective is simple: I will run a tight ship that delivers on the promises of high activity, continued perseverance, and the fulfillment of this administration's goals as campaigned on by Kasch.

To assist me in the day-to-day running of the army, I hereby appoint @Picairn and @Nutmeg The Squirrel as Deputy Ministers of Defense. In recognition of his service this past term as my predecessor in this role, I'm also pleased to announce the promotion of @Comfed to the regular rank of Captain. Moreover, as was made note of in Comfed's closing address, @Zaz will be taking a step back from active leadership. I wish him the best and look forward to his continued service in the Officer Corps as he departs from High Command effective immediately.

Going forward, there will expectedly be some changes made in more ways than one. During wartime, you have to adapt and be willing to improvise in order to overcome. When I was last at the helm of the NPA, it was late-2019. I was less than a year into my time here in TNP and I was a fresh face in the crowd (albeit with a bit more R/D experience than most :P ). By the time May rolls around this year and all is said and done, I'll have reached my fifth year as a member of this community.

Not only does this Delegate believe in me (which I'm thankful for), but I hope that you all will believe in me also. The road ahead is not an easy one, but it is one that we're well-equipped to handle as we take the next step toward realizing the amazing potential that we're all capable of. I'm proud to be here and play the part that the region calls me to at this time. As we usher in the next generation of NPA up-and-comers, I call out:

To alert!
To arms!
To victory!

~ Robespierre (Francois Isidore)
Minister of Defense

Back