he/him
TNP Nation
Comfed
Discord
comfed
npa_seal.png

End of Term Report
September-January 2023 Term

I would say hello, but your current behavior does not warrant such niceties. As the Enforcer of the Gatesville–

–hmm. That is not the correct speech.

When we started this term, the long-term future of the NPA was uncertain. Our successes over the past few terms had been intermittent, but it was not clear whether we could be a strong NationStates military power. We had just been subject to an attack by TCB and BoM, and how we would respond was still very much up in the air.

And then, of course, we recognized a state of war against those very regions which attacked us. What happened? We - The North Pacific - rallied, swelling the ranks of the NPA with a new cohort of soldiers who learned the ropes of military gameplay and participated in a series of bold operations which reaffirmed our status as a military power to be reckoned with.

Over the course of this term, we assisted in the destruction of Solidarity, the colony of TCB and a recruiting ground for their military, the PRAF. We participated in the liberations of several major occupations by regions such as BoM and TBH. Indeed, our participation in those liberations has often been pivotal to their success, and in some others our participation pushed the liberating coalition into a winning position, which was only lost due to a triggering error. We created the Militia, engaging our gameside community in piling where they had never been before.

There still remains much work to be done to cement our position. Training guides don't write themselves, after all. But after the events of this term, I am more confident than ever that it is possible.

On to awards! I award the Order of Liberation to Picairn and Nutmeg The Squirrel. They have continually shown devotion and enthusiasm over the course of this term, even during sieges which proved to be long and difficult.

I award the Order of Service to the NPA to Robespierre. Ever since his return to the NPA and its High Command, he has proven himself to be an indispensable asset, taking initiative in leadership. He also continues to command the Militia. I also award Robespierre the Order of Invasion in recognition of his personal command of several training raids, in addition to serving as a regional officer in the Solidarity operation and as point in the raid of TNP.

The second recipient of the Order of Service is Zazumo. He has also greatly served the NPA in a command capacity over the past term, and of course his past contributions make him a towering figure in our history. Sadly, he has decided to step away from the High Command after this term, but he happily isn't going anywhere* and will stay on as an officer.

Finally, I am officially announcing that Rom has been added to the Hall of Honour. Really, I can't put it any better than his nominator, Robespierre, did, so I'll defer to that summary of his contributions:
Since joining the NPA in July of 2019, Rom has gone on to become one of the organization’s most decorated soldiers.

From his humble beginnings as a FRA Ranger in 2014, to becoming the 4-time Minister of Defense that North Pacificans past and present have grown to respect and depend on for leadership; Rom is a veteran of military gameplay whose track record of service speaks for itself.

Not only is he tied for the title of being the NPA’s all-time leader in terms of missions led, but he’s also earned the accolade of being the soldier with the fourth most missions participated in of all-time. With such an extensive track record of service under his belt, it suffices to say that Rom is capable, competent, and a role model that NPAers of any era would do well to follow in the footsteps of. As a longtime officer of the NPA, Rom’s commitment to the cause is undeniable and continues to this day.
Please offer your congratulations to Rom for this honour.

Signing off,
Comfed
A8LBDQnF8Hs97s-SIYekK-3qYn-SdDk9HTbxB3ODioqZPE-fhqUZb35HQCQ7FPh5m0uxWoFcDCPRYDVh95vemxwIXjRABgLK1wjE8WIwgLxvwgfM0qcSgP6wWFzu43EPlh_8vxEjlxZskgKxsrgEkrs

Gatesville High Council Enforcer

Last edited:
Thank you Comfed! Here's to a great term!

Congratulations to Rom and others. Thank you for your service, Comfed. You have been an exemplary Minister of Defense.

Back