-
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Marlducro
Discord
cloudyiskies
The Court has unanimously agreed to nominate @Just a Lore as Bar Commissioner, subject to a confirmation vote by the Regional Assembly.
The Court has nominated @Just a Lore to the Bar Commission. I now open the floor for debate and discussion on the nominations. I would welcome a statement in support of the nomination from @Wymondham or from any member of the Court.

If and when this comes to vote, I intend to put the following motion before the Regional Assembly:
The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the Court, appoints Just a Lore to the Bar Commission.

I have only two questions, which i think will be standard for me going forward.

1. Will you be considering joining the bar?
2. What if anything we need to change about the bar?

I have only two questions, which i think will be standard for me going forward.

1. Will you be considering joining the bar?
2. What if anything we need to change about the bar?

1.) I will probably not join the Bar mainly because being a Prosecutor or CE are not things that I have ever been interested in. My alignment insofar as the regional Judicial system has always remained with the Court itself.

2.) I have long since stopped seeing myself as the regional firebrand out here to shake things up. I will work with any others that believe things need to change but I never go into a position like these with the eye to change much of anything.

I'll keep this short and sweet and Lore is an individual who requires very little introduction due to his long standing record of service in TNP.

Lore has extensive experience of TNP's legal system makes him a perfect fit for the bar commissioner role, and will be a safe pair of hands who can be trusted to effectively carry out his duties.

Given we are now nearly a week into this proposal with no expressions of discontent with the nominee, and no further questions having been posed in the past five days, I move for a vote.

Motion and second recognized. A vote has been scheduled to begin at approximately (time=1703390400).

Back