sc.jpg

Injunct Algerheaven
Category: Injunction | Target: Algerheaven
Proposed by: Eternal Algerstonia | Onsite Topic

The Security Council;

Noting that Algerheaven wants to be a Frontier forever;

Noting that that's literally the only reason for this proposal;

Hereby injuncts Algerheaven.
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations and NPA personnel will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

ForAgainstAbstainPresent

Last edited:
Overview
With a proposal of the same name having been inquorate several months ago, this resolution seeks to injunct Algerheaven, a meme region, on the sole argument that "Algerheaven wants to be a Frontier forever".

Recommendation
While we have supported the injunctions of bona fide communities, such as those of our allies in Carcassonne and The Wellspring, we cannot support the injunction of a region which houses no substantial community and exists for the primary, if not sole, purpose of jocularity. In addition, we find this proposal's writing quality to be poor; no attempt is made to describe Algerheaven or its need for an injunction, and no argument is made for the resolution other than that "Algerheaven wants to be a Frontier forever".

For the above reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote Against the at-vote SC resolution, "Injunct Algerheaven".

Last edited:
Non-WA for. If it's good enough for Carcassonne, The Wellspring and the other half dozen or so pre-emptive frontier injunctions, it's good enough for Algerheaven, who have been at the forefront of the frontiering spirit.

Absolutely not. What a farce and a mockery of the Security Council. Against.

Last edited:
Not my style of humour but I don't deny that SC can (and should be) humorous at times. We are just playing a text based browser game, for heaven's sake. It's an intense game but we can occasionally laugh.

Last edited:
Present. Half of me wants to vote For because this is so funny while the other half is channelling Bhang Bhang Duc, so my brain is in a deadlock.

For jkjk
Against, as it is another example of a proposal that happens to exist

Last edited:
For

Actually reading the proposal (this is SC), it's brilliant. Support in full.

Last edited:
That's true. I don't much appreciate that Algerstonia keeps spouting Neonazi talking points, and promotes white supremacist conspiracies. That generally puts me off. I'm weird like that.
If you think Alger is serious you need to reevaluate.

If you think Alger is serious you need to reevaluate.
I don't know if they're serious, and in a way, it doesn't matter. If they're serious then they're a Neonazi, and if they're not serious, then they believe that Neonazi talking points and White Supremacist conspiracies are fun ways to show off how edgy they are. Is one far more despicable than the other? Certainly! Should we accept and indulge either? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back