-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Marlducro
Discord
cloudyiskies
The Delegate:
Noting that his term expires on October 25th, I hereby appoint @Just a Lore to another term as Election Commissioner.

@Just a Lore has been appointed to serve as an Election Commissioner by Delegate @Kaschovia. I hereby open the floor for debate and discussion on the nomination. I would welcome a statement in support of the nomination from the Delegate.

Should this reach a vote, I intend to put the following motion before the Regional Assembly:
Motion:
The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the Delegate, appoints Just a Lore to the Election Commission.

Just A Lore has many months of experience in this role and has demonstrated their ability to contribute to the Election Commission on multiple occasions. He has been a member of our community for almost a decade, serving in a wide variety of positions throughout that time. I have full confidence in Just A Lore to continue contributing to the EC as they have done previously, and believe his duration and experience only stand to benefit the roster going forward.

@Just a Lore, what do you believe you uniquely bring to the Election Commission?
I don't think that I particularly bring anything unique to the election commission. Largely because I don't see the EC as an organization that needs or even necessarily wants uniqueness.

I see the EC fundamentally like I see the judiciary, and the SC, one of functionaries, positions of trust that needs individuals the region as a community can believe are operating in the interest of the region.

Uniqueness is realm of the executive.

Motion and second recognized. A vote has been scheduled to start at approximately (time=1697747400)

Back