He/Him
TNP Nation
Magecastle_Embassy_Building_A5
Discord
red_canine
sc.jpg

Condemn Dream Killers
Category: Condemnation | Target: Dream Killers
Proposed by: Chef Big Dog, Co-authored by: Hulldom, A Bloodred Moon | Onsite Topic

The Security Council,

Recognizing Dream Killers as a destructive force that has plagued the international community since the foundation of its predecessor state in 2008, serving as an influential leader of several infamous invader organizations throughout history;

Concerned that upon their entrance to the international scene, Dream Killers turned to one of the most notorious imperialist regions in existence, The New Inquisition, where they studied the tactics of invading, thus sowing the seeds of their future infamous deeds;

Alarmed by the fact that Dream Killers, driven by a desire to destroy, turned away from their former home in The New Inquisition to join the newly founded invader region Unknown. Within Unknown, they swiftly proved their dedication to destruction, rising to the rank of Field Marshal, serving as Director of Regional Intelligence and attaining the title of Crown Prince. Dream Killers played a major role in keeping Unknown active and functioning, indirectly enabling the invasion and destruction of dozens of regions, in addition to organizing and leading invasions directly. Among their foul deeds during this time are:

• The occupation of South America, an invasion organized by Dream Killers in coordination with the New Inquisition and the Dominion. The raid was significant at the time, with the invaders purging the region of the defender nations that remained to protect it, and was used as a point of propaganda by the invading parties to motivate future raids.
  • The invasion of New Sorvun, a member region of the Founderless Regions Alliance, on the 5th of August 2009 where a coalition of raider regions led by Unknown went against standard practices of the time by invading the foundered region which was enabled by the inactivity of the founder nation. Dream Killers organized and led the operation, and was responsible for the mass ejections of natives from their homeland that followed, and
  • The infiltration of Eagle Clan, a joint operation between Unknown and The Black Hawks which resulted in the invasion of the region. Dream Killers, along with a number of operatives from both Unknown and The Black Hawks infiltrated the region before razing it to the ground.

Following their attainment of international infamy with Unknown, Dream Killers vanished for several years, but they were to return in a darker, more evil form.

Shocked by the return of Dream Killers to the international stage in 2015, joining the ranks of Lone Wolves United. Serving as Khalif and Director of the Department of Established External Relations, Dream Killers was tasked with spreading invader propaganda and glorifying the destructive actions of Lone Wolves United on the international stage, as well as collaborating with other regions of ill repute such as The Black Hawks, HYDRA Command, and Unknown, working to coordinate mutual military support to enhance the destructiveness of invasions and decrease the likelihood of innocent regions being freed from invader occupation;

Aghast at Dream Killers’ leading role in various invasions, including as regional officer during the invasions of Korovia and Coalition of Sovereign Nations and assisting in organizing the invasion of City Ankh Morpork, a raid which broke the native delegate’s reign of 1541 days and disrupted a quiet and peaceful community solely for the purpose of celebrating Lone Wolves United’s tenth anniversary;

Horrified by Dream Killers’ appointment to the position of Il-Khan, effectively leading the region alongside Elysium Station II, upon which Lone Wolves United took a more vicious turn, prioritizing the destruction of innocent regions and mass ejections of native nations. Dream Killers would continue building upon their previous work by overseeing the invasion of Jahkku, where 87 native and defender nations would be ejected before the withdrawal of invader forces, and helped organize and served as regional officer in the invasion of Bus Stop which led to the closure of 161 embassies and would only be saved from complete destruction by the return of the founder nation;

Appalled by Dream Killers’ long history of creating and maintaining invader infrastructure, enabling the vile organizations they served under to continue their reigns of terror. Dream Killers’ dedication and activity behind the scenes greatly contributed to the activity and stability of their regions, allowing for their fellow invaders to occupy and destroy. Dream Killers’ work was often done in the shadows, working tirelessly to counter attempts by defenders to hinder the destructive actions of Lone Wolves United and Unknown;

Asserting that throughout their long history leading and assisting invaders Dream Killers has committed heinous acts motivated by their hatred towards peace and desire to sow chaos that should be condemned by this body;

Hereby Condemns Dream Killers.
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations and NPA personnel will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

ForAgainstAbstainPresent

Last edited:
I'd follow our FA policy.

Edit: Against as per Gorundu below, although I note that my own personal view is not aligned on this (I voted against ripping Aurora for example).

Last edited:
Against. Apologies to Hulldom, but I have no intention of voting for a LWU resolution after their stunt to publicly humiliate us.

Against. Apologies to Hulldom, but I have no intention of voting for a LWU resolution after their stunt to publicly humiliate us.
I am curious why you view their stunt as meaning to publicly humiliate the region when all it was really intended to do was shame me.

For (non-WA). As I recall, TSP humiliated us and LWU just did everyone the favor of letting us know about it.
In no way was LWU’s public shaming of the region and deliberate incitement of instability a favour to us.

Against.

I am curious why you view their stunt as meaning to publicly humiliate the region when all it was really intended to do was shame me.
Like Westinor and Comfed said, even if the main intention was to shame you, it was obvious to anyone that a statement of that nature would damage TNP and put the region in a vulnerable position, which is exactly what it did. TNP had a right to handle the situation on our own terms, chances are if you chose to keep it secret then a successor would find out eventually. LWU had no right to take it into their own hands.

Blatantly false accusation. LWU's intention was to expose TSP's manipulation of TNP, something which is nothing less than a public service. Twisting what happens to fit your own narrative doesn't make it true, it just exposes your own bias, Goru.

For.

Blatantly false accusation. LWU's intention was to expose TSP's manipulation of TNP, something which is nothing less than a public service. Twisting what happens to fit your own narrative doesn't make it true, it just exposes your own bias, Goru.

For.
LWU was willing to throw TNP under the bus on their way to expose TSP. I do not consider that a service to TNP, unless you want to make an argument that TNP has come off stronger and more stable because of it. And I don't think the founder of LWU should be the one to talk about bias here.

LWU was willing to throw TNP under the bus on their way to expose TSP. I do not consider that a service to TNP, unless you want to make an argument that TNP has come off stronger and more stable because of it. And I don't think the founder of LWU should be the one to talk about bias here.

My bias is obvious, although I didn't have much to do with the Khan's embassy closure, even though I support it after the fact.

LWU's intention was not to "throw TNP under the bus" nor does the majority of TNP appear to see it that way. You seem to be very much in the minority, with the majority to include Hulldom, the very person you assert was thrown under a bus. I do have to wonder what your motive is.

My bias is obvious, although I didn't have much to do with the Khan's embassy closure, even though I support it after the fact.

LWU's intention was not to "throw TNP under the bus" nor does the majority of TNP appear to see it that way. You seem to be very much in the minority, with the majority to include Hulldom, the very person you assert was thrown under a bus. I do have to wonder what your motive is.
I have no motive other than that I believe actions have consequences. Speculating on ulterior motives is a cheap trick to play. Hulldom is free to forgive, and I dare say his priorities are different now that he is no longer Delegate. All I can do is cite what he wrote in his resignation statement:
I’ve had conversations with multiple raider leaders during my tenure in Cabinet and beyond and while I came away feeling that they cared deeply about their own regions’ successes, they couldn’t give a lick about The North Pacific’s.

Last edited:
Vote of Queroquestan : For

Reason :
This proposal says to condemn Dream Killers. Because one thing, I was motivate to vote for condemning is the ejection of the natives from their own region, without any reason at all.

Disclaimer : This reason may seem as ridiculous and non sensible. It is just the reason of the nation who voted.

Last edited:
Hail - as co-author of the proposal, I'm happy to answer any questions and concerns anyone may have about the resolution.

However, I'd like to clarify on the main matter that appears to motivate the opposition, which appears to be because of Lone Wolves United's public statement rather than the resolution itself. I'm not certain how much there is to be said on this, but I'd like to address speculation as to our motivations: we have never been out to perform "stunts" to "humiliate" TNP, nor was our intention to "shame Hulldom" or to "incite instability". While we were disappointed that Hulldom proved, to our eyes, unwilling to stand by the promises he made to us and this loss of trust was what caused us to close embassies, it was not our aim to "shame" him or the North Pacific in general.

The aim of the statement was clear: to expose the strong-arming defenders undertook to kill this proposal. We regret that this caused instability for TNP and I'm sorry that it was thrown on TNP so suddenly. It was never our intention to hurt TNP or to throw it into turmoil, and while we assumed hard questions would rightly be asked we had no way to foresee defenders would drag the incident out in the way they did. But we saw no other way and we refused to let TSP and their friends get away with it.

We have never once acted out of spite or malice towards TNP. We do not bear TNP ill will now, as we have repeatedly made clear, publicly and in private. So I'm not sure where the accusation that we were out to "humiliate" TNP comes from. I am fully expecting TSP's inevitable spin on the resolution, but I'm surprised as to what we've done to earn this assumption of our motives.

LWU did do TNP a favour whilst also damaging TNP at the same time. Both things can be true, and the people talking in absolutes - who were party to some or all of the talks that took place prior, during and after the incident - are doing the discourse a disservice.

If I had a vote, I'd be in favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back