The North Pacific 2023 Cards Symposium

DGES

Mostly Harmless
-
paper-cut-luxury-gold-background-with-blue-metal-texture-3d-abstract-style-free-vector-1920x534.jpg

Cards Symposium? What's that?

Greetings, everyone! Yet again, we of the North Pacific Cards Guild hereby return with one of our most anticipated events of this region, the 2023 Cards Symposium!

To celebrate the continued triumph of trading cards as a prominent feature, The North Pacific hereby invites YOU, fellow NationStates user, to attend this event!

Starting first-thing on March 19 2023, players finding themselves participating in this year's event will get to experience a wide range of activities, whether it be: 1) competing in games to win awards, 2) listening to experienced card users giving lectures, and more!

To participate, please click on the Discord invite in order to join!

What exactly will take place at the Symposium?

With all honesty, there's so many things that it'll prove difficult to name! There will be events such as card collecting competitions, card lotteries, long-time users speaking about their experiences in cards, and even gaming rooms such as a Hunger Games match. Maybe you like chess? We have that too! Be assured that there will be more than enough events in order to make your participation worthwhile ❤️

To view our full schedule, please see the following: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1852323

What's in it for me if I attend?

Not only will you get the chance to gain first-hand knowledge regarding the cards game, but you'll also receive multiple chances to win extremely valuable cards each day, including the highly coveted Testlandia!

Each day, there will be 1 lottery that will take place, and a random user attending the event will be the recipient of a randomized legendary card. In addition, multiple events + competitions will be hosted that will reward the winner with cards of the same rarity as mentioned, so not only will participation in those events be fun, but they'll also be highly rewarding!

And finally, for this Symposium, various tasks may be held throughout the week, with each task rewarding a certain degree of points to the participant! These points may be exchanged for certain rewards, such as specialized card requests! This system will be in place as a way to ensure that all participants are guaranteed a reward should they attend.

We hope to see you there, so thanks a ton for reading!
:tnp:

Last edited:
The current list of Guild members will be pinged in order to give them advance notice of this event. Please note that any Symposium rewards (i.e. legendary cards and extra card requests) are limited-time, so all of you are highly encouraged to participate!

If you have been pinged but have already joined the 2023 Symposium server, please disregard this message.

Last edited:
The current list of Guild members will be pinged in order to give them advance notice of this event. Please note that any Symposium rewards (i.e. legendary cards and extra card requests) are limited-time, so all of you are highly encouraged to participate!

If you have been pinged but have already joined the 2023 Symposium server, please disregard this message.
I am no longer a TNP citizen, so please remove me from the rolls of the Cards Guild. I do not wish to take a spot or cards from someone who is a citizen of TNP.

Thank you.

Your Comrade,

-Namwenia

Back