Not Bambi

I did it! I killed Bambi!
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Parxum
Discord
notbambi_
Hello everybody, I'm Nueva Gloria, a 16 year old who might be interested in politics and random countries facts more than homework. I have to apologize for my very broken English. But yes, just wanted to say hi and say that I can't wait to be a part of The North Pacific's community.

Welcome to TNP! Glad to have you here. If you need help with anything, please let us know and we'll help. I hope you have a great time here :D

Hello everybody, I'm Nueva Gloria, a 16 year old who might be interested in politics and random countries facts more than homework. I have to apologize for my very broken English. But yes, just wanted to say hi and say that I can't wait to be a part of The North Pacific's community.
Hey and welcome to the Forums. Enjoy your stay :D

Welcome! If you would like to become a citizen in The North Pacific then apply here. Becoming a citizen gives you privileges such as voting in our elections and voting in the Regional Assembly!

Helloo!!!
Uhh... yeah. Thats it. Welcome to TNP!
(i feel like everyone's supposed to say hi, why didnt i say one? oh god no)
Ahem...
The 3 posts above this should be enough for an introduction here... (oh no what am i supposed to say???)
Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello! Welcome to TNP. We hope you enjoy your time here. Be sure to consider getting involved with the Executive Staff or the North Pacific Army!

Thread locked as it was 6 months old before being dug out of the grave. Please don't gravedig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back