Home Affairs Minister's Desk

Tim Kasto

Citizen
-
-
moha_seal.png

The Minister's Desk
Welcome to the Minister of Home Affairs Desk! This thread will be used by the Minister of Home Affairs to keep the public up to date on any relevant important information pertaining to the ministry, the staff, or the region.

Comment below if you have any questions or comments for the Minister of Home Affairs! Sensitive information should be sent to the Minister of Home Affairs directly by private message.

The current Minister of Home Affairs is @Lionsmeow.

Last edited by a moderator:
moha_seal.png

Opening Address
Hello people!

There is quite a bit of things that I would like to do before starting the main operations of the ministry.

The current items on the docket before we start focusing on the big things are:
  • Archive old threads​
  • Reorganize the guides​
  • Roll call​
  • Review old threads​
  • Many other things...​
There will be more concrete information and plans of action once I have a chance to complete survey the situation and where we stand in terms of revitalizing the ministry.

Appointments will be made later once I have contacted everyone I wanted to.

moha_seal.png

Situational Report
Hello people!

As previously mentioned, I have surveyed the situation and have taken the proper steps to jumpstart the ministry to get it into operational order. It was mostly basic things like combining threads, getting rid of useless threads, and essentially beginning from a clean slate. If you would like to view the old threads just visit the archives subforum. But we are in operational order and the first list of my term as Minister has been posted. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them in this thread. Sensitive information should be sent to the Minister of Home Affairs directly by private message.

moha_seal.png

First Week
Hello people!

We have finished our first list, WA Endorsers for NPA, and will be moving onto other lists depending where mission control needs us. I would like to thank Caius, Gorundu, Loh, Vivanco, and Madeline Valois for helping out the ministry by completing rows. Mentoring is back up and we have reverted to the old style of organization that existed in Nimarya's term where mentee's are organized by their citizenship, resident, and member statuses. The roll call is still open till the end of today so if you are reading this and haven't done it yet then do.

moha_seal.png

Midterm Update

Hello people!

Time does surely fly fast when you are having fun. We are halfway done with this term and let us take a moment to reflect back on things accomplished in that time since I took office.

The main objective of the Ministry, lists of rows. Since June, we have sent out six lists for each week. This ensured we are staying on a healthy pace but most importantly we are reaching out to people weekly. In total, 551 rows were delivered or approximately 4408 nations were reached out by our Home Affairs staff. Lists were generated to ensure we are reaching out to active players in the game while avoiding inactive accounts or mass generated puppet nations. Topics for lists were prioritized to direct people to areas that needed most awareness or let players know of other things the North Pacific offers. So far the topics that were sent in order were WA Endorsers for NPA, New Foundings for the Forum, WA Voters for Citizenship, Issue Answerers for the Executive Staff, RMB Posters for Discord, and WA Voters for Endotarting. From those rows that were completed, around twenty new users on the forum were from the lists done by the Home Affairs team. Many I was unable to confirm if they came from the lists since their forum accounts have no records of their NS nation. Nine that applied and were on the list are still citizens. Three submitted applications for the North Pacific Army. Three are still registered residents on the forum.

The second objective of the Ministry, mentoring new players on the forum. Since June, the mentoring team have reached out to around 81 people. Ten people that were reached out by the Home Affairs mentoring team are still active on the North Pacific forums and participate actively. However, many of those who have been reached out to are still active members of our community on the regional message board.

Other projects that were done by our team is updating relevant threads and dispatches such Minister Desks, FAQs, Application threads, and any other places that would have their name. If you see any thread or dispatch containing outdated information please let me know and I will make it my priority to update it to reflect the up-to date information. Another task that was completed is making sure that the telegrams are updated with current information and were ready to be distributed.

The extremist militant arm of the Ministry better known as the Gameside Advocates. The arm of the on forum government that builds relationships with our onsite community. Other than brutally enforcing law and order, they brutally inform the government truth. They were vital in informing the gameside about the flag mural that was being done for Pride Month, about democracy day and the goodies associated with it, and maintaining an all-inclusive community that shines to be the leading example of what a great region should be.

The current roadmap for the Ministry is many different things. One of them is to revitalize lists by sending more of them out more regulary and about different topics hopefully hitting different demographics to grab their interest in things TNP can offer. Second is holding onto new players, finding ways to ensure that citizens stay citizens far lot longer than many do right now. Thirdly, seeing ways to expand the Gameside Advocates to better serve the initial aspirations of it being the hand of the government that cooperates with gameside player base. Don't forget to join the Home Affairs executive staff to help build and watch this ministry grow!

moha_seal.png

State of the Union Address

Hello beloved citizens and loyal workers of the state!

Before we move on to my visions of the ministry and hallucinations. Let us look back at what we managed to accomplish. In total, the ministry have put out eleven lists since June. The lists that we have sent were WA Endorsers for NPA, New Foundings for the Forum, WA Voters for Citizenship, Issue Answerers for the Executive Staff, RMB Posters for Discord, WA Voters for Endotarting, Issue Answerers for WA and Executive Staff, RMB Posters for FA, Issue Answerers for Citizenship, Issue Answerers for Cards Guild, WA Voters for World Assembly Ministy. Which adds up to 1,096 rows and 8,768 individual nations. For mentoring, we have reached out to around a hundred players.

Memory lane moment over. So what is next? Visions and future of the ministry!

We are going to refocus mentoring, see how we can improve the outreach, retention, and overall evaluate how can we effectively mentor new players. With this system we will also evaluate the effectiveness of telegrams and how well they are at their objective of reaching out the gameside playerbase. Essentially, how did the players stumble upon the forum. On the topic of rows, we are working on finding out on how to improve lists and what are other ways are effective at communicating what our region can offer. It will basically involve reaching out to the playerbase and getting their cooperation in this matter.

Another fun idea but very early progress that no one knows about is a cool event that I am planning. Its gonna do with WAs but its secret right now so keep your head on swivel.

Lets have a fun term!

moha_seal.png

Appointment

@Fili is hereby appointed as a Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, please take your oath.

moha_seal.png

The Minister's Desk
Welcome to the Minister of Home Affairs Desk! This thread will be used by the Minister of Home Affairs to keep the public up to date on any relevant important information pertaining to the ministry, the staff, or the region.

Comment below if you have any questions or comments for the Minister of Home Affairs! Sensitive information should be sent to the Minister of Home Affairs directly by private message.

The current Minister of Home Affairs is @Kastonvia
I would like to be part of the government and the executive please add me up

moha_seal.png

Appointment

@Magecastle is hereby appointed as a Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, please take your oath.

moha_seal.png

This is it, this is how it ends.

Thank you for everyone for the fun filled past few months as I was the Minister of Home Affairs. However, due to increased college workload, upcoming officer training, being let go from my summer job, and starting a new part time job there is simply not enough time I can dedicate to run the ministry. I don't want to half ass it and be AWOL a bunch so I believe I should be the stronger man and resign to let someone who is able to bring the necessary energy to help move this ministry forward. The ministry has done a lot of new things since Ghost has taken office and the person who is going to be in charge of it should reflect that energy. I am leaving the office in capable hands. Everyone who I have appointed to this date is more than capable of helping run the ministry. Thank you once again! I love you the North Pacific! Peace! I am not leaving the game btw just can't run an entire ministry or at least take credit for running it. I know, I know. I am so humble and modest.

moha_seal.png

Final Report
11 January 2023

Hello everyone!

It seems like a week ago that I made my opening address, how quickly time flies, doesn't it? It has been a pleasure to have served on the cabinet and I will leave it to the next delegate to see where I'll be next term. I would like to thank @Pallaith for the opportunity to serve on his cabinet, it has been a deep and useful learning experience. Today I will be giving you a comprehensive report on the term, what we have managed to accomplish, what we have not, and what I think could have been done better, and my thoughts on what could be done to improve.

Lists and Rows
In the Lists and Rows operations, we have achieved a significant feat, beginning on 10 June 2022, we have published 29 lists in total. Contacting a total of 38,432 nations, among the lists, the most common ones that were sent out were New Foundings for the Forum and Issue Answerers for Executive Staff/Citizen.

I have a few issues with this, for one, 38,432 nations doesn’t necessarily mean that we reached 38,000 people, so we should focus on list audiences where the majority of the nations we reach are actual people and not puppets, such as the RMB Posters, it will result in smaller lists, but we reach actual people who ought to be interested in what we have to offer, and not 1000’s of puppets.

Another one is the type of list we do, the current system is, in my opinion, not exactly utilised to help facilitate recruitment. We should pick our lists based on data, for example, executive staff numbers are down, do executive staff lists, citizens are down, do citizen lists, and the way we figure out this data is by tracking it, create spreadsheets to track data and base our recruitment lists on that.

Mentorship Programme
In the mentorship programme, we have contacted a total of 226 people on the forum. According to a system we implemented in September 2022, where mentors would track the number of people who responded to the messages, around 10 people responded. As this was implemented in the second term, let’s only count the mentees we contacted in the second term, so only 10 people out of the 144 we contacted.

10 out of 144 is not a good number, I believe that we could do much better, for one, I think we should have a more personalised touch to our mentor templates, the current templates are great, but in my opinion they seem a little too scripted, we should leave it up to the mentors to write a personalised message to the mentee, everyone has a different style of writing, with a more personalised touch, I believe people would be more inclined to engage with us. I also think that we should keep the templates, but make them into more of an outline, with the actual wording of the message being up to the mentors.

Birthday Party Strike Group
I don’t have much to say in this regard, we have wished people’s birthdays on time and I hope that will continue in the future.

Northern Notes
In this term, we also did two publications - Northern Notes I and Northern Notes II, both of these publications were successful and received well by the community, and I hope that Home Affairs will continue doing such incredible work.

Welcome Wagon
The Welcome Wagon programme has been largely neglected for a while now, which is upsetting as it plays a crucial role in the Ministry. Unfortunately I couldn’t really work on it this term but I do have a few ideas which I think would help in the future. Firstly, we need to make it more visible, the welcome wagon applications are tucked in the back of the sub-forum, we need to change that, as some people won’t go back so far to find it.

We should also encourage people to become Welcome Wagoners, some people who may be interested in the activities of the Welcome Wagon may not even know it exists, so we need to reach them.

We also need to make sure that the Welcome Wagon is doing its job, by that I mean we need to see that Welcome Wagoners are reaching out to newcomers in discord, guiding them, showing them the different aspects of our discord and encouraging them to sign up for executive staff and citizenship.

I believe that about wraps up my final term report for May 2022 - January 2023. I want to thank @Fili and @Magecastle for being incredibly reliable deputies during my term, and I want to thank the staffers of Home Affairs for their incredible hard work and determination. Something which I hope will continue in the future.

Signing off,
Caius
Minister of Home Affairs

moha_seal.png

Gameside Advocates Appointment

Hello everyone, the cat has again the honor to announce something new!

First of all, the term is going quite well so far. We have now started the new Welcome Wagon program and I can hardly wait for the first data. Let's be curious.

And secondly, I just want to say thank you again to my incredible Gameside Advocate team! Your activity and presence on the RMB and your constant promotion is very much appreciated.

I have spoken with two other members from our community, @AraFuttio and @him. Both of them had already contacted me at the beginning of the term if they could become Gameside Advocates, while I was not ready to increase my team at that time. But now I am! I think a bigger team with more active people can put us even more in the public focus and be very useful for TNP! Therefore I hereby appoint both of you as Gameside Adovcates.

@AraFuttio - You are very active and passionate, and I am very sure you are going to manage to be active on the RMB!
@him - We regularly meet on the RMB, and it's now time to use your activity for even better reasons!

I will mask you on TNP Gen, where our main channel is located, and at the same time ask the admins to mask you on the forum. You can also take an oath if you want to, it's not necessary, but the others GAs did as well.

You know your task! I expect great activity, and great will! You will be introduced in the next few days, and again everything will be explained to you. You will draft your own ads, show them to me and then post them on the RMB as often as possible. I do not expect more! So have fun and success, and I wish you only the best!

Your Lion

Last edited:
moha_seal.png

Appointment of a new Home Affairs Deputy Minister

Hello everyone, once again I have a message to submit.

@Halsoni stepped down.

Therefore I will now appoint a replacement. @Caius, you were Deputy Minister in my first (half of the) term and I know you will do a fantastic job this time as well. You have the experience as a Minister yourself and will personally be an important foundation to rely on.

About your duties: I can't say it for certain, since we might have another Staff Change. Anyway, you are most likely to take over Mentorlists or Telegramm Lists, but definitely over Ruben's duties as the Manager of Resource Review. These have already been revised by me and are now a bit more labor-intensive. In general, everything will be changed a bit now, the lists to Caius, the Welcome Wagon to Nutmeg, I can continue to do the mentor lists, etc. At the same time, of course, I still insist on activity and want my deputies to participate in the other aspects of Home Affairs as well, let it be the editing of lists themselves, the claiming of mentors and the helping out in the Welcome Wagon. And of course the most importantly, the intern communication. I rely a lot on your support and opinions, and I want to keep this up.

I'm very happy to have you back, and hope for a wonderful collaboration. Don't forget to take your Oath, and I will mask you on the Discord shortly. You will also need the privileges on the forum.

Lionsroar
Minister of Home Affairs

Last edited:
moha_seal.png

Resignation of @Cloud as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs

After lengthy discussions, it is also time to announce that Cloud has resigned from his job as Deputy of Home Affairs in good conscience. With his new important position as Speaker, he has an increased workload and can only fulfill his duties as Deputy to a limited extent. Thank you for your service, Cloud!

This is actually the second resignation in the last few days, but in this case it's more down to chance. I've been talking to Cloud for a while and he's been telling me for some time that it could come to this. Now the time has come and Cloud has resigned. Thanks again for everything, Cloud!

Ultimately, this doesn't change much for me as a minister. Caius will now also take over the Telegram lists, while I will continue to manage Mentorship personally. Nutmeg is doing the Welcome Wagon and Resourve Review will soon be revived by Caius again.

Let's bring HA into the future!

- Lion

moha_seal.png

Gameside Advocate Appointment

Hello everyone,

thanks to all the current Gameside Advocates, who are doing a fantastic job!

I have now decided to take the chance, and make our GA Team even bigger. @Hybodus will join the current team, as he is willing to contribute to the region. He is ready to follow my daily requirements of posting, gameside activity and more. Hybodus has a great understanding of rules, which will come in handy as well. I am very lucky to have him join us!

Dantek, I will mask you on the Discord and at the same time ask the admins to mask you on the forum. You can also take an oath if you want to, it's not necessary, but the others GAs did as well.

You know your task! I expect great activity, and great engagement! In the next days, you will be introduced to the team and our tasks. We will create an Ad, which you can then regularly share on the RMB. You will meet a lot of activity both gameside and Discord. So best of luck, and I hope you have fun!

Lead Gameside Advocate and Minister of Home Affairs
Lionsroar

Last edited:
moha_seal.png

Deputy Appointment

Hello everyone, here's the first round of appointments. Wonderful last term and a great help to me!

@Nutmeg The Squirrel - You were incredibly useful last term, and I'd like you to keep it up.
@Caius - You joined a bit later last term, and I regret not bringing you on board earlier. You have experience, and knowledge and are an incredibly great personality. As always, you will do a great job for me.
@Picairn - You joined HA last term and have made your presence felt. You were active and helped out a lot with your ideas. I want you to keep that up!

First of all, please take an Oath of Office. Then I'll mask you on Discord and you'll be masked on the forum too. Then we will meet in the ha leadership channel and discuss further. I would like to divide the tasks again!

Last edited:
moha_seal.png

Gameside Advocates Appointment

Hello everyone, I bring you the latest Gameside Advocates! They did an outstanding job last term, and that's why a lot of them will be joining us in the new term. These include:
- Ethnon (@Marcus Antonius): As always, you've done a fantastic job and supported me incredibly well. You are taking on the RMB moderation tasks with me, which together with the Banhammer form a really important foundation. At the same time, you are also the GA who will keep the RMB regularly informed about the news!
- @Neptune: You are incredibly active and a pleasure to see on the RMB. You have shown an incredible performance and I hope you can do it again!
- @Nutmeg The Squirrel: Your activity slowed down a bit at the end, but we will be able to make up for that! As an RO, it's also useful to have another ace up your sleeve!
- @Hybodus: You were appointed relatively late, but you've already done a good job with a relatively sober draft! You have a good understanding of rule-breaks, which is good in the first case on the RMB!
- @Maurnindaia [fr]: You were also appointed relatively late. Above all, I would like you to use your RMB activity to engage with the general RMB. At the same time, of course, post the ads regularly. Your understanding of the rules and your behaviour need to be slightly adjusted, but we can do it together. The RMB is now all about increasing quality.
- @Oceania: You have a very commendable and purposeful ACtivity, you were by far one of the top GAs last term. You have to keep that up!

And now as new candidates, I nominate you:
- @Laforeia: You've been a wonderful presence on the RMB for quite some time now, very active, rule-conscious and incredibly friendly and nice every time. Keep that up and you'll be invincible. Keep it up Laf! Now there are more tasks to come, but you don't have to be afraid of them. I am always available for further questions. This also applies to all GAs!
- @Commonwealth Of UOVS: You've been planning to become a GA for a while now and I think you'd make a fantastic GA. Your sense of duty and above all your energy and ambition are your greatest strengths, and you'll rock it all.
- @Noclaf Ipsagel: You've also been on the RMB for a long time and know many people or are recognized yourself. Your sometimes impulsive nature is refreshing, but will now be imitated. You have a new responsibility, which you will certainly live up to.

And then I would like to thank the following former GAs:
- @Sauron and @AraFuttio, thank you for your efforts and work last term!

And now to all GAs. You now have various tasks to fulfil. These include maintaining the activity of the RMB, improving the quality of the RMB, regularly posting ads and general engagement on the RMB. At the same time, there are also smaller projects, such as the Daily Questions, smaller RMB Games and more. I will regularly pin you, and your opinion is incredibly important to me. I don't want to give orders here as an LGA but rather shape the term together with you. That's why communication is essential and that's why I want to see a regular presence from you on the RMB. At the same time, however, I will make sure that you complete your tasks and bring a certain seriousness to the table. I am not afraid to contact you directly and possibly even remove you as a GA. But I am very sure and hope that this will not be necessary. Thank you very much, and here's to a good term.

And last but not least. There are still points that need to be discussed once you are masked and have arrived. Especially the criticism about more individual ads and the whole system. I want this to be a public discourse between all of us. Don't be afraid to post something in ga-chat, I'm always here for questions and open to absolutely anything!

And again for every single GA! The RMB is now all about quality improvement, the rules will be enforced more strongly by us active ROs, while your task is now formally to increase the quality through engagement on the RMB! This also includes the games and Daily Questions.

You don't have to take an Oath of Office, you're just GAs! I will ask in Admin Request to get your masking. On Discord I will do it myself!

- Lionsroar

Last edited:
moha_seal.png

Update in Home Affairs: Forum Mentors and Welcome Wagon

Hello everyone,

I and the Deputies have the honour to announce a big change. Due to similar responsibilities and the narrowing of the Welcome Wagon's scope, we will be merging the Welcome Wagon and Forum Mentors into one big "General Home Affairs Mentorship Program". Every Staffer with a Welcome Wagon Ping will be assigned the role of TNP Mentor. From now on, you will no longer be able to choose between the two versions, but must always choose both.

Gameside Mentorship
Gameside Mentors rest mainly on my shoulders. I as a minister work with a bot to create (at least once a day) a list of new nations in TNP and welcome them by pings in a separate RMB Post. You are welcome to look at my list and welcome promising newcomers.

Discord Mentorship
New arrivals join our North Pacific General Server every day. Our job is to guide them in the right direction and integrate them into our system. For this purpose, the Minister/Deputy provides a list of newcomers from the welcome-hut channel. You can claim to send them a Discord direct message. Just contact them, be friendly, and ask about their interests. For further questions, go into detail in your answers. There is no guideline from the Minister, as these short Discord conversations are meant to be on a more personal level. For newcomers to our server who are not directly important to the mentors (such as visitors), you do not have to do anything except mask this person correctly with the “Visitor” role. Moderators and other server staff can be faster than you. You can add roles with the Welcome Wagon role in TNP Gen. The bots mask the remaining newcomers.

Forum Mentorship
Forum Mentorship will continue to run as normal. You will receive a detailed list with information about the forum newcomers. You will communicate and integrate directly through Messages on the Forum. Further information can be found in the lists and will be pinned in the channel soon.

@Nutmeg The Squirrel will remain the Deputy Minister for the (now united) Mentorship Program.
If you have questions, please ask me!

How do I get more involed in government besides running for VD
Again,New Chiken this is not a suitable place.If you need a mentor tell any of the Deputies of HA.Being a Vice-Delegate is really hard trust me.

Last edited:
Where can we find the list of new TNP nations every day? Can we ask to be pinged in the rmb message?
Good point FSC!
I am also linking the new RMB Message in the channel, so I can ping you there as well :p
Or on the RMB if you want! I am going to ask you in the Discord again

Good point FSC!
I am also linking the new RMB Message in the channel, so I can ping you there as well :p
Or on the RMB if you want! I am going to ask you in the Discord again
Can i also put TNP Nations now

moha_seal.png

Introduction of the Points Project!

Hello Home Affairs,

and it's me again. I managed to completely convert HA again lol. I hope you all have a good day! Today I want to introduce a new addition to Home Affairs, the Points Project. After consultation with my Deputies and the Delegate, as well as a longer successful test phase, I would now like to make this official and allow everyone to finally earn their rewards.

First of all, the Points Project can be found here, it's freely accessible to every Staffer and will be updated regularly by the Minister. If you notice a mistake, please let me know.

How does it work?

On the spreadsheet, you will find the various Home Affairs tasks divided into sections. Each task in a section gives you a specific number of points added to the main page. This is your total number of points. You can find your current number of points for paying the cards in the column to the left. But you can see this for yourself.

So what about the rewards?

Depending on how many points you have, you can earn various rewards. These are mainly cards, but you can unlock badges with your Total Points. The following applies to the cards:

500p = Ultra-Rare
1000p = Epic
2000p = Legendary

Please let me know your card requests. These can be retrieved from The Northern Light card storage. Please forgive any delays that may occur as a result.

The following system applies to the badges:
Beginner: 100
Novice: 250
Apprentice: 500
Recruiter: 1000
Adept: 1500
Advanced: 2000
Expert: 2500
Master: 3000
Grandmaster: 4000
Legend: 5000
Can be adjusted to the progress of the Staffers
The Badges can be found here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1971249

I have something to complain about!

Please write to me, whether it's a bug or general feedback. Every feedback is needed and makes my cooperation with you staffers!

Cheers, and have fun collecting!
Lionsroar
Minister of Home Affairs
Lead Gameside Advocate

moha_seal.png

Manual Recruitment

Hello everyone, Lionsroar here again!

The F/S update has halved our number of new spawns in NationStates. And of course, we still have puppets. That's why it's all the more important now as GCR (a bit unusual) to also focus on recruitment. Home Affairs is in the process of developing various projects or has already done so (Telegram Lists, API Recruitment).

Since Gorundu's Delegacy, the priority of manual recruitment has also played a role. And now the time has finally come! We have a wonderfully functional bot! Many thanks to Sil Dorsett who made the implementation of the bot possible!

The bot collects new nations several times a minute to which we can send Telegrams. After a simple registration, you can quickly reach people with 8 telegrams. If they are interested, they will open the Telegram and read it more closely and hopefully our goal will be achieved. Then it is our task to integrate them cleverly.

The Bot
The bot is called TNP Recruitment and can be found in #manual-recruitment in Home Affairs. With the role @HA - Recruiter, you have access.

You can see the nations in the queue and the regular updates to the collection, as well as three buttons:

- Recruit: This is the Recruit button. It creates a link to your telegrams with 8 people
- Register: This is where you register yourself
- Report: This is the possibility for me (as a minister) to look through the statistics every week.

These reports are also used for the point system with useful cards and badges. One telegram is one point. This can be customized as needed.

Instructions on how to use the bot can be found here!
The guide to the bot can be found here

Cheers!

Last edited:
moha_seal.png

Deputy Appointment

Hello everyone,

After internal discussion, I have decided to reappoint @Cloud as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs. I have worked with him extensively and am very happy that he will join my capable team. Cloud was Deputy Minister before I even joined Home Affairs a year and a half ago. Under Caius, Cloud and I were the Deputies together, which gave me new experience and gave Cloud more in-depth experience as a brief Interim Minister of Home Affairs. Under Comfed, we were also both Deputies and when I finally became one, this tradition was continued. Finally, after weeks of wonderful collaboration, Cloud decided to step down due to his position as the new Speaker. But that only makes me all the happier that Cloud is back with us! And with all the experience together!

Cloud will take over the large spectrum of mentor lists, which includes the forum and Discord mentorship program, and will create the lists in our new system. Please take your Oath, Cloud!

Cheers and many thanks
Lionsroar

I've had fun working with Minister Lionsmeow and his other Deputies, but it's time for me to step down. It's been a hard term for me, and I've found I'm no longer able to actively participate as much as I had hoped.
To this end, I would like to thank Lionsmeow for a chance to participate in his leadership team.
It's been an honour :)

NutmegTheSquirrel

Back