Home Affairs Minister's Desk

I've had fun working with Minister Lionsmeow and his other Deputies, but it's time for me to step down. It's been a hard term for me, and I've found I'm no longer able to actively participate as much as I had hoped.
To this end, I would like to thank Lionsmeow for a chance to participate in his leadership team.
It's been an honour :)

NutmegTheSquirrel
Thank you for your service, Nutmeg!
You were amazing to have in the team!

moha_seal.png

Appointment of Gameside Advocate

@Cloud is hereby appointed as a Gameside Advocate. I know what you can do and am pleased to have you back! On good cooperation :)

moha_seal.png

Gameside Advocate Appointment

Hello everyone,

Following the previous Appointment of Cloud, I have the honour and pleasure to announce another addition to the Gameside Advocate team. @Griddyland will be joining our ranks with immediate effect! Gridland has qualified as a GA through his emergent RMB activity and behaviour. His immediate interest and passion for joining Discord, reading through all of my lengthy paragraphs, and of course fulfilling every requirement with ease are testaments to a good decision. I am very happy to welcome Gridland to the team. To a wonderful rest of the term, even with NationStates and the RMB currently down :p

Your Lionsroar

Back