-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Katuda
Discord
akamai#7438

moce_seal.png

Hello everyone! I am Katuda, or Kat if you want, and I am honoured to be the new Minister of Culture for TNP! It is an honour to be the new MoC, and I am hoping that this term will be great. There are a few things that I will continue, and some new things that I want to start up again.

Here is my plan for the term:
  • Continue with Theme Thursdays and Music Mondays.​
  • Question Of The Week (which @Tringapore started) will continue each Wednesday, and I hope to get the RMB community on board with this and post the Question there, just to get some involvement.​
  • The Lennarts. Tringa brought up the idea of starting them again, and I wish to continue this. I will hopefully work with them to bring this back again.​
  • I want to bring back On This Day, but in a new format. I felt that before, it died out slowly because interest in it decreased, and people just forgot about it. I think that it is a great idea, but it needs changing and revamping.​
  • I also have a few ideas for Flag Day, which will be revealed in all good time.​
  • I wish to work closely with Bootsie to produce some Culture-based shows​
If you have any other ideas, do DM me.

Deputy wise, @Dreadton has been brilliant and will stay on as a deputy. Also, @Tringapore will return as a deputy, and I think both are incredible.

Hoping that this this term is really successful and creative!

Kat

Back