[GA - PASSED] Access to Effective Medications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you trying to start debates that you have no intention of continuing, then? (not you, Pomaogranate)
The above vividly illustrates, in my mind, why we are increasingly moving towards conservatives having separate social networks, separate TV channels, separate neighbourhoods, separate towns/suburbs/cities (and the rural/urban divide) in separate states than liberals (again, using American terminology in all of the above)

The above vividly illustrates, in my mind, why we are increasingly moving towards conservatives having separate social networks, separate TV channels, separate neighbourhoods, separate towns/suburbs/cities (and the rural/urban divide) in separate states than liberals (again, using American terminology in all of the above)
So after you try and start a debate about "socialized free health care," and then you end your debate after making your first reply, and then I complain that you started it at all (in a WA debate thread) when you had no intention of continuing it... that apparently demonstrates perfectly well why Republicans and Democrats hate each other?

Last edited:
So after you try and start a debate about "socialized free health care," and then you end your debate after making your first reply, and then I complain that you started it at all (in a WA debate thread) when you had no intention of continuing it... that apparently demonstrates perfectly well why Republicans and Democrats hate each other?
I didn't particularly want to *_elaborate_*. But I am strongly against socialized health care with no cost at source. Since I understand from NS that you may be British - I will elaborate and say that I am against the NHS model and believe that private competition such as from BUPA or other insurers.

"Access to Effective Medications" has passed 8,639 votes (54.9%) to 7,096 (45.1%). This is author Xanthorrhoea's 1st passed General Assembly Resolution and co-author @Tinhampton 's 10th (6 as author and 4 as co-author).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back