-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
The_Democratic_Kingdom_Of_Skaraborg
Discord
Skaraborg#9816
moha_seal.png

Hello Folks! I would like to thank my predecessor, @New Celoveniortan , for their amazing work as Minister of Home Affairs. I fully respect that they need time off to focus on their life behind the screen and I wish them the best of luck.

Moving forward, I will be continuing operating the ministry similarly to how New Celoveniortan did because I don’t really think any changes needs doing.

The Welcome and Birthday taskforce and mentors are areas that really don’t need touching. They work great and a special thank you to @Tringapore and @Katuda , it’s great to see you do a brilliant job as mentors. I hope more nations want to get involved since we are quite few that are regularly claiming mentees.

And you don’t have to be a HA staffer to welcome our newest member or wish someone a happy birthday so I would like to encourage non-staffers to welcome our newest members too. You find a list of our newest members here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/?key=Newest

Finally, it’s been quite a slow tempo with lists in the beginning of the term but I hope we can post new lists more regularly now, at least once a week.

With New Celoveniortan stepping down, it means that we’re one less deputy. I therefore have a vacant Deputy Minister spot. If you’re interested in becoming a deputy just contact me via discord, telegram or pm on the forums!

I am looking forward to working as Minister of Home Affairs, @Vivanco and @Tringapore are great deputies to work with and very supportive and I’ve had a lot of warm welcomes from other HA staffers. If we embrace and welcome every new list like that I think we’ll manage more than fine.

Sincerely,
Skaraborg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back