New Celoveniortan

Leader Dimmer Wint of the Federal Republic of NC
TNP Nation
New_Celoveniortan
Discord
New Celoveniortan#9135
moha_seal.png
Mr. Delegate,

I am afraid I need to resign as Minister of Home Affairs since school has been demanding more of my time, and I am afraid NationStates and The North Pacific simply can't afford much of my attention. For this reason, I think my performance as Minister is compromised and therefore I feel the baton should go to someone else in the Ministry.

I thank you for the second term I gladly accepted and for the chance you gave me.

Thanking you for reading and appreciating your kindness,
The Federal Republic of New Celoveniortan

It's certainly a pity that you have to leave us. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors!

Thank you so, so much for helping me learn the reins of HA! I know I've always looked up to you and there must be times that I can be a bit difficult to handle, haha. There's also the time in which you gave the opportunity to be a deputy, and I can never forget that time.

It's been so wonderful serving under you!

Last edited:
Thank you for your service and I look forward to seeing what you do next. It's been a pleasure to work with you.
Thank you for putting your trust in me in the first place :)
Good luck with irl. Sad to see you leave. You’ve been great to serve under. Absolutely amazing.
Thank you for your kind words, Deputy Fluffy!
:cry:

So sad to see you leave the position. Hope you stay on NS. You are the best
I'll stay in NS, I just won't be around as I used to :D
O captain, my captain! It's sad to see you leave so soon, but It's been a pleasure serving under you!
The pleasure has been all mine, Viv!
Eventhough I wasn't part of HA, it was fun talking and working with you. Stay Safe ^-^
Thank you, and likewise, Treek. Enjoy your respective Ministries!
All the best to your RL stuff too!
Thank you, Freg!
It's certainly a pity that you have to leave us. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors!

Thank you so, so much for helping me learn the reins of HA! I know I've always looked up to you and there must be times that I can be a bit difficult to handle, haha. There's also the time in which you gave the opportunity to be a deputy, and I can never forget that time.

It's been so wonderful serving under you!
Thank you for your beautiful words, Tringa! I hope you keep having fun here :)
Thank you for your service to the region o7
o7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back