New Celoveniortan

Leader Dimmer Wint of the Federal Republic of NC
TNP Nation
New_Celoveniortan
Discord
New Celoveniortan#9135
moha_seal.png

Hello, Home Affairs!

You just can’t get enough of me, now can you? I was given the chance to serve for yet another term with you! We’re gonna have so much fun while doing rows! Yay!

On a more serious note tho, I’d like to remark that we were allowed to perform greatly the last term because of the exceptional performance of both @Venicea and @Tringapore. Without Venicea, a gap in the Ministry is created. But I believe in us, I believe that we will be able to fulfil that gap and I believe we will be able to perform even better than the last term!

As for mentoring, I’d like to give a shoutout to former Deputy Minister @Sir Kasto, and mentors @Katuda, and @Skaraborg. Sir Kasto would always keep an eye on Application and Registration threads, as well as the list of members that had a happy birthday. With this dedication, I’m confident they’ll do well as Vice Delegate. Good luck to them! As for Katuda and Skaraborg, they are the two mentors I have seen mentoring the most. I am very satisfied with their work the last term and I am sure they will continue like that for this one too.

For now, I have got only 2 confirmed Deputy Ministers: Tringapore and @Vivanco. Should anyone else be interested in becoming a Deputy, I am all ears.

I look forward to this term. Later!
Minister of Home Affairs New Celoveniortan​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back