The North Pacific Today Master Thread (Discontinued)

Who do you think you'll vote for as Speaker?

• Oracle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fregerson

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Skaraborg

• Nubt II

• Bobberino

• Abstain

• Yes

• THIS POLL HAS BEEN CLOSED AND IS NO LONGER ANSWERABLE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meme(s) of The Day! (10/28/2021):

R.983dcf0d1f66ea5769825d3ef2f64a99
R.d92e7cecd35a4ca6028386ac0ec91c8e
R.35601868b9b3407261d20a25f631751f
R.f5f6c3400f8d4489b8547ba8a8179737

*Totally not @Praetor as a kid. --- **Totally not a warning about @abc's evil intentions.

Meme(s) That Match The Current Situation (10/28/21)*:

OIF.E34CnGexD2cSedD8AQhh5A
R.84e7d3aadc9853303856399442e69324
R.ba7c622150ca5ba0502f6aca77fc359f

*OK, one of these memes may be really old, but I'm doing my best to find anything good. Please give suggestions via PM!

Thank You for viewing the "Meme's of The Day" and the "Meme's That Match The Current Situation", and be sure to like, comment, and keep viewing. Stay in tune!

We will not cover the election's today, by the way, mostly because the results have barely changed (one vote given to Fregerson). However, we will compare analyze, and continue a article regarding the elections Monday, although it might be postponed to Tuesday. Stay in tune, and see you then!

~Nubt II

A pro tip for you... when counting election results, abstentions are not a piece of the pie. So, yesterday when you said Fregerson 23 (40%), Bootsie 20 (35%), and 14 abstentions (25%), that was incorrect. The way you did it misleads the reader into thinking that Fregerson has insufficient support to be elected, since you need 50%+1. The correct way to describe it is Fregerson 23 (53%), Bootsie 20 (47%), and 14 abstentions.

Well, this was certainly not how it should have ended. Not with a “farewell” speech as this one. In fact, I’m surprised I even bothered to be writing this letter right now. So, returning to my original subject, I decided that leaving such a large corporation in an uncertain and unstable state would have a permanent effect on The North Pacifican media industry, that would take a media outlet like this one to revive. So, all good things have to come to an end. I wish I could say, “We’re coming back! Open up and view!”, or even just say “Screw the court. It’s my time to shine!”. But I can’t. I will have to take responsibility for my actions. Although it saddens me that no company will even attempt to take my place, or that I’ll even revive this one. I would like to designate this day as the official ending of The North Pacific Today, and all its affiliates. But before this declaration, I would like to issue something else. An apology. An apology for all those who have been affected by my ignorance. I believe there is no “too late” in apologizing, which is why I even took my time to do this, and why I sincerely would like it all to accept this apology. And so, my apologies are listed as done, and designated:

To the respective Government of The North Pacific, and all it’s officers, I would like to apologize, for breaking your designated laws, even if it wasn’t intentional. I, as any citizen, respect and abide by the laws of this region, and would never put myself in a position of violation of this law.

To all citizens, residents, and members who have read the controversial “Issue 1-T” of The North Pacific Today, I apologize for the released article. I would have never done this, if I knew and had been warned, or had the proper knowledge and information to have not written the issue.

I would sincerely appreciate it if all of you could accept, and understand my position, and this apology. Secondly, I would like to clarify that The North Pacific Today, with a 10.7 billion bank worth, and about 2,500 views, or 27% of The North Pacific, will be hereby permanently discontinued, with no official releases, owners, affiliates, or workers ever returning to the company. The North Pacific Today, and me, Nubt II, as it’s representative, officially declare the bankruptcy and permanent closure of the company, all affiliates and franchises. This is following my resignation of all duties aboard the company, whether Chairman or CEO, and the disbanding of the Executive Council of The North Pacific Today, it’s members, and the Council of Directors of the company. All of this is due to officially take place on 4:00 EST, 12/3/21, in The North Pacific Today Headquarters. Before I permanently abort this company, I would like to clarify two things, one, I will not be renouncing my citizenship, however I will barely be an active member anymore, as I have better opportunities and hopes in other regions now. Secondly, I would like to thank all of you. The North Pacifican Government, and it’s kind citizens, and all the kind and supporting viewers, all of you will forever remain in my heart, as the kindest folks I have ever met on NS. All who made all of this possible, from dream, to reality. This is Nubt II, the last reporter, with the farewell address, farewell.

Last edited:
Back