TNP Revolution Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsmit774

Registered
For years, your region has dominated interregional affairs in NationStates. with your diplomatic hold on many like-minded regions, and anybody that does not follow your example get's raided. but I say no more, to your Pacifican ways, no more to your anti-fascist bulls**t, and no more oppression from your armies, cause we will fight for your destruction and you know what, it is time for the revolution, and the fire has already start, it just needs more fuel so come join the revolution if you want to see the North Pacific burn.

Last edited:
200.gif

How has the fire started if there isn't any fuel? Wouldn't that just be a spark, not a fire?

Last edited:
Shut it, you fascist
fascist is a small word, but it is still just a word, yes I have a fascist agenda, but that does not mean that I am the villain of this story, you all just believe in Antifa's bulls**t

fascist is a small word, but it is still just a word, yes I have a fascist agenda, but that does not mean that I am the villain of this story, you all just believe in Antifa's bulls**t
Do you even understand what a fascist is? Like what they actually stand for or is it just some buzzword for you to use to try to get some attention?

Do you even understand what a fascist is? Like what they actually stand for or is it just some buzzword for you to use to try to get some attention?
I know what fascism is, it is a far-right ideology that calls for the full mobilization of the state under a one-party state to maintain national unity to keep a stable and ordered society.

I know what fascism is, it is a far-right ideology that calls for the full mobilization of the state under a one-party state to maintain national unity to keep a stable and ordered society.
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
Source: Merrian-Webster Dictionary

Fascism, political ideology and mass movement that dominated many parts of central, southern, and eastern Europe between 1919 and 1945 and that also had adherents in western Europe, the United States, South Africa, Japan, Latin America, and the Middle East. Europe’s first fascist leader, Benito Mussolini, took the name of his party from the Latin word fasces, which referred to a bundle of elm or birch rods (usually containing an ax) used as a symbol of penal authority in ancient Rome. Although fascist parties and movements differed significantly from one another, they had many characteristics in common, including extreme militaristic nationalism, contempt for electoral democracy and political and cultural liberalism, a belief in natural social hierarchy and the rule of elites, and the desire to create a Volksgemeinschaft (German: “people’s community”), in which individual interests would be subordinated to the good of the nation. At the end of World War II, the major European fascist parties were broken up, and in some countries (such as Italy and West Germany) they were officially banned. Beginning in the late 1940s, however, many fascist-oriented parties and movements were founded in Europe as well as in Latin America and South Africa. Although some European “neofascist” groups attracted large followings, especially in Italy and France, none were as influential as the major fascist parties of the interwar period.
Source: Britannica.com

I hope you take some time to truly understand that type of political ideology you are supporting and one that has no place in the North Pacific, Nationstates, nor IRL.

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
Source: Merrian-Webster Dictionary

Fascism, political ideology and mass movement that dominated many parts of central, southern, and eastern Europe between 1919 and 1945 and that also had adherents in western Europe, the United States, South Africa, Japan, Latin America, and the Middle East. Europe’s first fascist leader, Benito Mussolini, took the name of his party from the Latin word fasces, which referred to a bundle of elm or birch rods (usually containing an ax) used as a symbol of penal authority in ancient Rome. Although fascist parties and movements differed significantly from one another, they had many characteristics in common, including extreme militaristic nationalism, contempt for electoral democracy and political and cultural liberalism, a belief in natural social hierarchy and the rule of elites, and the desire to create a Volksgemeinschaft (German: “people’s community”), in which individual interests would be subordinated to the good of the nation. At the end of World War II, the major European fascist parties were broken up, and in some countries (such as Italy and West Germany) they were officially banned. Beginning in the late 1940s, however, many fascist-oriented parties and movements were founded in Europe as well as in Latin America and South Africa. Although some European “neofascist” groups attracted large followings, especially in Italy and France, none were as influential as the major fascist parties of the interwar period.
Source: Britannica.com

I hope you take some time to truly understand that type of political ideology you are supporting and one that has no place in the North Pacific, Nationstates, nor IRL.
I know the ideology is not shined in the best light, but a ordered and sable fascist state is better then a very divided democracy, or global communism.

I know the ideology is not shined in the best light, but a ordered and sable fascist state is better then a very divided democracy, or global communism.
So you are supporting the notion of promoting one race above the others and the forcible suppression of opposition?

And the anecdotal lesson about throwing stones at glass houses is also lost on them.

Am I just the only one wondering why you kind of ironically posted this thread in The North Pacific Forum, out of all places? You could have at least done it somewhere else. :p

That's like recruiting and asking employees from McDonald's to join Wendy's right in the middle of a McDonald's restaurant itself, which is quite ... redundant? Shouldn't you keep it away from the eyes of TNP's most loyal and devoted nations?

Listen, your thread here will most definitely not recruit anyone here, and even more so when you post in here, out of all places.

Last edited:
Am I just the only one wondering why you kind of ironically posted this thread in The North Pacific Forum, out of all places? You could have at least done it somewhere else. :p

That's like recruiting and asking employees from McDonald's to join Wendy's right in the middle of a McDonald's restaurant itself, which is quite ... redundant? Shouldn't you keep it away from the eyes of TNP's most loyal and devoted nations?

Listen, your thread here will most definitely not recruit anyone here, and even more so when you post in here, out of all places.
I think of it as finding traitors and tricking you all to be a part of your downfall, like Sir Kasto's propaganda posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back