The Libertarian-Ancap party

factsfacts.JPG

I have decided that the only way forwards is to remove the current government. To do this, I opened up Paint.net and made a meme. In this meme, I depicted Ancapimania as a gigachad and Imperialist Raider Robespierre as a soy wojak. I have already printed this meme out and sent it to the delegates house. I expect the governments collapse in the next few hours.

We do a little trolling.

I have decided that the only way forwards is to remove the current government. To do this, I opened up Paint.net and made a meme. In this meme, I depicted Ancapimania as a gigachad and Imperialist Raider Robespierre as a soy wojak. I have already printed this meme out and sent it to the delegates house. I expect the governments collapse in the next few hours.

We do a little trolling.
I'm gonna make this

We do a little trolling.
You are a fucking legend.

Back