-reducing central power
-allowing double post if RMB is 'inactive'
-variety of RP maps
-official currency in TNP called 'lire '
-embassy expansion
-pacifism
-civil rights improvement
- Banning trolls
We will deliver these promises,For the region to the region!

TLAP supports privatisation of card selling and buying. We also want a judicial system that allows countries to sue other nations for various reasons. We also want to say that we will stand against racism and discrimination on all of TNP.

Im trying to figure out if this is role play, a joke like the rest of the parties, or an election campaign. Can you clarify?

TLAP supports ousting Robespierre as Delegate and says that Ancapimania shall be in power.Also TLAP says that public support of the current leader has been going down,with data saying that endorsements are going downhill,with -37 endorsements in one week.

TLAP supports ousting Robespierre as Delegate and says that Ancapimania shall be in power.Also TLAP says that public support of the current leader has been going down,with data saying that endorsements are going downhill,with -37 endorsements in one week.
That’s… not how democracy works…

Also, this confirms your ability to read the Vice Delegate’s endorsement update. Hoorah!

Now, if you’ll just look down the listing a bit further, you’ll realize that every Security Councilor, including the Vice Delegate, as well as myself, are all in the negatives (-30). Weird time to single me out, but I suppose being selective in your reading does help your case a bit

you should also note per the dispatch that the numbers of endorsements lost was based off the last report for July 17. Which is way longer than a week

Also, this confirms your ability to read the Vice Delegate’s endorsement update. Hoorah!

Now, if you’ll just look down the listing a bit further, you’ll realize that every Security Councilor, including the Vice Delegate, as well as myself, are all in the negatives (-30). Weird time to single me out, but I suppose being selective in your reading does help your case a bit
well you have been slowly falling before that too.

TLAP supports
-reducing central power
-variety of RP maps
-embassy expansion
-pacifism
- Banning trolls
Hello! First of all I'd just like to congratulate you for a more thought out party than most that get posted here. There is... some potential here, but I'd like to ask some questions of this platform.

1. What would reducing central power entail? Which areas of government do you think should no longer be centrally controlled and where would that power go?

2. Can you expand on variety of RP maps? The RMB currently has two settings - Strangreal and Aetherea - whilst there are four on the forum, though not all of them are active. What would 'variety' look like? Who would run these maps? Who would deal with conflicts arising due to things like godmodding or hijacking?

3. What would the currency be used for? Why is it called the 'lire'? What does 'lire' mean?

4. Which regions would you like to see TNP open embassies with? Why?

5. What does pacifism entail? Would you seek to disband the NPA?

6. What does civil rights improvement entail? What rights do TNPers not currently have that you would seek to grant them?

Stuff like this is why we should lowkey archive this subforum - not only is it barely used but every time someone does make a thread here there's always some fundamental part of our law that's lost on them that unravels the entire platform of the "party". :P

Hello! First of all I'd just like to congratulate you for a more thought out party than most that get posted here. There is... some potential here, but I'd like to ask some questions of this platform.

1. What would reducing central power entail? Which areas of government do you think should no longer be centrally controlled and where would that power go?

2. Can you expand on variety of RP maps? The RMB currently has two settings - Strangreal and Aetherea - whilst there are four on the forum, though not all of them are active. What would 'variety' look like? Who would run these maps? Who would deal with conflicts arising due to things like godmodding or hijacking?

3. What would the currency be used for? Why is it called the 'lire'? What does 'lire' mean?

4. Which regions would you like to see TNP open embassies with? Why?

5. What does pacifism entail? Would you seek to disband the NPA?

6. What does civil rights improvement entail? What rights do TNPers not currently have that you would seek to grant them?
1.I want all areas of government to be decentralised,what I mean from centralised is basically being dependant on the main government.
2.I want a lot of RP maps on the forums and RMB(not too much).The people running these maps will be the people making them and TNP mods will help stop godmodding and hijacking.
3.The 'Lire' would be used for trade and economics and markets. It was a random name made up.
4.I won't mention any region by name but I want smaller regions to have a voice,and we will help them get their voice.
5.Well I think if we turn to pacifism ,because of our power, we could start a domino effect that will reduce fighting in Nation States.We won't disband NPA but we will limit its power.
6.civil rights are very important so we want to increase them.We would allow double posts,more swearing(though limited) and freedom of ideology.

1.I want all areas of government to be decentralised,what I mean from centralised is basically being dependant on the main government.
2.I want a lot of RP maps on the forums and RMB(not too much).The people running these maps will be the people making them and TNP mods will help stop godmodding and hijacking.
3.The 'Lire' would be used for trade and economics and markets. It was a random name made up.
4.I won't mention any region by name but I want smaller regions to have a voice,and we will help them get their voice.
5.Well I think if we turn to pacifism ,because of our power, we could start a domino effect that will reduce fighting in Nation States.We won't disband NPA but we will limit its power.
6.civil rights are very important so we want to increase them.We would allow double posts,more swearing(though limited) and freedom of ideology.
1. I'm still not clear on what decentralisation would actually entail, could you give an example of a specific area of the government you would decentralise, and how you would do it?

2. I think this might cause confusion with what RP goes with what setting, but it's probably possible. I worry about the potential for moderator burnout, given you'd be exponentially increasing their workload.

3. Trade and economics and markets is what regards? In RP? In payment for government work?

4. Have you looked at our current embassy policy and do you think it's sufficiently balanced for allowing smaller regions to have a voice? (A voice in what?)

5. I think you overestimate our influence in the wider world - and given that we already limit the NPA's power, is there an area where you'd further limit it?

6. That last part is very concerning to be honest. It sounds like you want to let fascists into the region.

Stuff like this is why we should lowkey archive this subforum - not only is it barely used but every time someone does make a thread here there's always some fundamental part of our law that's lost on them that unravels the entire platform of the "party". :P
Stuff like this is exactly what this subforum is for.

I strongly support this party! Robes is not the legitimate leader! Robes is not the legitimate leader!
you got that from the dictator! I like that movie.
1. I'm still not clear on what decentralisation would actually entail, could you give an example of a specific area of the government you would decentralise, and how you would do it?

2. I think this might cause confusion with what RP goes with what setting, but it's probably possible. I worry about the potential for moderator burnout, given you'd be exponentially increasing their workload.

3. Trade and economics and markets is what regards? In RP? In payment for government work?

4. Have you looked at our current embassy policy and do you think it's sufficiently balanced for allowing smaller regions to have a voice? (A voice in what?)

5. I think you overestimate our influence in the wider world - and given that we already limit the NPA's power, is there an area where you'd further limit it?

6. That last part is very concerning to be honest. It sounds like you want to let fascists into the region.
1.I would make the ministry of radio more decentralised because the government shall not interfere in news
2.To stop burn out we will hire more mods from around the world because of timezones. I'm also active so I will be helping.
3.In rp,yes. We will make it mandatory in rp maps.
4. Looking at it,I think it gives bigger regions a advantage with backing from the 2nd biggest region.And what I mean from having a voice is having a international voice in issues
5. I would limit its power by stopping the ministry of defence call operations,stop NPA from attacking and many more restrictions.
6.I don't want fascist in TNP. I just want people to express their views while not being racist and controversial or rude.

Welcomes to the Delegacy, Robes. You have to deal with newbies who think that, just because you happened to be Delegate when they were spawned into TNP, you're the big bad who needs to be combated.

-variety of RP maps
Ok. I need to step in. Hi. My name is Prydania. I'm the lead RP Mod in TNP. RP policy is an Admin/Mod policy, not a TNP Government policy. That means you could be elected Delegate and you'd have no power to enforce changes on how RP is run. RP management and oversight is divorced from the in-game government. As lead RP Mod I report to TNP's Administrators, not the Delegate or their government.

TNP RP has a total of six RP maps across the forum and RMB. Some of them are very inactive and could stand to be shelved, to be honest. We have had more maps in the past, and most tend to fade away with inactivity after the initial activity. And the work it takes to properly establish a RP setting in TNP- creating an Administration team for it, creating a Discord subsection for it, and expecting the relevant mods to monitor it, often outweighs the long-term activity additional maps bring. So we are VERY selective about what new maps we allow. And what maps we allow will be decided upon by the relevant RP mods. Not the regional government.

In short, TNP has six RP maps open. You as a RPer should be able to find a map that caters to your interests. RP Moderation doesn't see a pressing need for more maps at this time.

Last edited:
I strongly support this party! Robes is not the legitimate leader! Robes is not the legitimate leader!
As the last Legitimate Delegate of The North Pacific, I agree with those sentiments. However, as the last Legitimate Delegate of The North Pacific, I find the policies of this party to be not aggressive enough on the issues. Or too aggressive.

wgABJPQ.jpg

Robespierre has been losing the trust of the people,in June he has 1011 endorsements and now he has 941. A loss of 70 exact. If current trends continue he would have 871 endorsements when the election rolls around.

Robespierre has been losing the trust of the people,in June he has 1011 endorsements and now he has 941. A loss of 70 exact. If current trends continue he would have 871 endorsements when the election rolls around.

false equivalence. You are making the incorrect assumption that endorsements are tied to trust. Its not. By your logic, TSP hates their delegate. In June, they had 961 endoresments and now they have 678. But the truth is we tend to see a drop in numbers over the summer and this summer ties into a over all drop in player base.

false equivalence. You are making the incorrect assumption that endorsements are tied to trust. Its not. By your logic, TSP hates their delegate. In June, they had 961 endoresments and now they have 678. But the truth is we tend to see a drop in numbers over the summer and this summer ties into a over all drop in player base.
The only reason he has endorsements is because of the election,from November 20th to January 10th he had 0 endorsements and even before November 20th he had random spikes of endorsements. His highest endorsement number then was 860-870 and he lost that quickly. That was march 2020 .

The only reason he has endorsements is because of the election,from November 20th to January 10th he had 0 endorsements and even before November 20th he had random spikes of endorsements. His highest endorsement number then was 860-870 and he lost that quickly. That was march 2020 .
this has a direct correlation to popularity and public opinion

The truth that my dad abandoned me when I was 6 months old then living with my very poor mum for 5 years and then living with my grandparents for 12 years. Yes it's hurt.
That's very sad, and I'm legitimately sorry to hear that. I wish you nothing but the best in life.
It's also unfair to guilt Sil over that, because he couldn't have known that. No one could have.

Fact is your party and platform do not work at all because you don't seem to have a grasp on how TNP works.
And that's ok- you're new. You're allowed to be uninformed. With that said, here are some facts...

Robes is not your enemy or political rival. He's got a history of severing this region and his Delegacy has been pretty damn smooth all things considered.
I get it- you're new and you want to make a splash. You think that by going after the Delegate you can do that. Thing is...no one in TNP will flock to support some newbie who doesn't have a track record serving the region. You haven't even been a Deputy Minister, much less a Minister. Why should people trust you with running the region?

TNP is the kind of place where you start small and work your way up. You get involved in various aspects of the community you like and then eventually you're chosen as a Deputy Minister if you're reliable enough. Learn the ropes in that position and you can become a Minister appointed by the Delegate. Do that well, prove you have a solid understanding of regional politics, and you have a decent shot at being Delegate. You joined and you're aiming right for the top, and that doesn't work here.

RP stuff I covered. RP is overseen by RP mods and TNP Admins, not the TNP gov.

A currency makes no sense in a community like TNP. What would we buy? How would we earn it?

Everything else is just stuff you will get a better feel for when you get involved. I hope you do. You're passionate and excited, but this venture you've lost just doesn't work the way TNP does. I really hope you're able to understand that I and others are trying to help, and you take a step back to reconsider how you get involved here. TNP can great if you're willing to engage the community :)

Last edited:
That's very sad, and I'm legitimately sorry to hear that. I wish you nothing but the best in life.
It's also unfair to guilt Sil over that, because he couldn't have known that. No one could have.

Fact is your party and platform do not work at all because you don't seem to have a grasp on how TNP works.
And that's ok- you're new. You're allowed to be uninformed. With that said, here are some facts...

Robes is not your enemy or political rival. He's got a history of severing this region and his Delegacy has been pretty damn smooth all things considered.
I get it- you're new and you want to make a splash. You think that by going after the Delegate you can do that. Thing is...no one in TNP will flock to support some newbie who doesn't have a track record serving the region. You haven't even been a Deputy Minister, much less a Minister. Why should people trust you with running the region?

TNP is the kind of place where you start small and work your way up. You get involved in various aspects of the community you like and then eventually you're chosen as a Deputy Minister if you're reliable enough. Learn the ropes in that position and you can become a Minister appointed by the Delegate. Do that well, prove you have a solid understanding of regional politics, and you have a decent shot at being Delegate. You joined and you're aiming right for the top, and that doesn't work here.

RP stuff I covered. RP is overseen by RP mods and TNP Admins, not the TNP gov.

A currency makes no sense in a community like TNP. What would we buy? How would we earn it?

Everything else is just stuff you will get a better feel for when you get involved. I hope you do. You're passionate and excited, but this venture you've lost just doesn't work the way TNP does. I really hope you're able to understand that I and others are trying to help, and you take a step back to reconsider how you get involved here. TNP can great if you're willing to engage the community :)
can you not make a 7 paragraph long speech? I'm very happy that I have that story. And I'm not new.

Umm, Pry was giving you some solid tips on how to achieve something in the region. If you want to ignore it, you will not succeed in any election you may run in.

Hi there! Nice to see people getting involved in politics. :hello:
TLAP supports
-reducing central power
-variety of RP maps
-embassy expansion
-pacifism
- Banning trolls
1. (reducing central power) How will you reduce central power? Do you mean things like privatising the NBS?
2. (double posting) Is the RMB ever really inactive, though? What is "inactive"?
3. (RP maps) The government has basically no authority over RP. How will you accomplish this?
4. (the lire) Is this an RP thing, or is it something similar to 10000 Islands' "Taco" where people use a fictional currency to pay for services and things like graphics?
5. (embassy expansion) Do you mean actively seeking out embassies? Why do you want to do this?
6. (pacifism) Why? It's not like conflict is causing people to suffer as it does in the real world - it's part of this game.
7. (civil rights) Where do you think civil rights need improvement?

Hi there! Nice to see people getting involved in politics. :hello:

1. (reducing central power) How will you reduce central power? Do you mean things like privatising the NBS?
2. (double posting) Is the RMB ever really inactive, though? What is "inactive"?
3. (RP maps) The government has basically no authority over RP. How will you accomplish this?
4. (the lire) Is this an RP thing, or is it something similar to 10000 Islands' "Taco" where people use a fictional currency to pay for services and things like graphics?
5. (embassy expansion) Do you mean actively seeking out embassies? Why do you want to do this?
6. (pacifism) Why? It's not like conflict is causing people to suffer as it does in the real world - it's part of this game.
7. (civil rights) Where do you think civil rights need improvement?
1.We want to privatise stuff like the NBS and the ministry of communications as a whole. Other ministries will just judge their futures without delegate intervention
2.what we define as inactive is that the last post is 7 or more minutes old
3.We will persuade the RP mods to allow more maps
4.A bit of both,we will use it as a OOC system on the forum,getting 3 lire daily as a citizen and 30 lire daily as a delegate
5.what I mean is to seek out embassies with other regions so we can get a idea of their region and use that to make them agree to our ideas
6. We want to restrict NPA powers ,not allow operations and stop them from recruiting and advertising. This is because we think they are getting bigger and bigger without response and soon TNP will be heavily controlled by them.
7.freedom of ideology and debates and more civil rights we won't go in detail right now

Back