TNP's Pet Parade!

Sarah

Foreign Envoy
-
This thread will be filled with adorable pictures of TNP's pets that were used in our super fun pet parade for events! Now they will be saved and shown off and ready for all the extra "awwwws" they will get on display here!

This is Baxter! @Xentherida says that Baxter is a Labrador and a Good Boy!
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

This is Tango, fat cat that steals cereal. It's not steal, it's sharing!

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Last, but certainly not least from Xentherida, we have Ziggy! Ziggy is afraid of everything, aside from Xentherida.

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

@Sarah, awww!

Your pets are sooo adorable!:squee:
Makes me wanna cuddle them myself! :grouphug:

Thanks for sharing these really cute pictures!

Last edited:
Reactions: Loz
This is Taco, the Pomeranian that belongs to @Supple Taco is a little over a year and 3 months old, has the fluffiest coat on any dog ever and is the sweetest and friendliest thing you’ll ever meet. He likes running around with the zoomies, scavenging for human food, giving lots of kisses and tearing his toys apart with his small yet surprisingly strong jaw.

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

From @Nimarya we have several pets here!

This is Zuzu, a cockatiel. He can only sing the first few notes of "If You're Happy And You Know It" but doesn't let that stop him from serenading anyone I'm on the phone with.

zuzu_with_a_mirror.jpg

This is my cat Tom. Tom is the cutest person in the house and knows it. He loves my mom even though my mom does not love him.

tom.jpg

This is Max. Max is a fluffy puppy. He is dumb as rock but makes a good pillow so 10/10 good dog.

max_fluffer.jpg

Here we have a lovely Prawn from @planes.

Gerald loves chilling on underwater wood, and is semi clear, so you can see it’s digestive system, so no more guessing what Gerald ate! Also keeps our sea grass clean.

image0.jpg

From @Syrixia we Have the lovely Ruhee. Her name means 'spirited' in Hindi. she lives up to her name for sure, for years she was incredibly jumpy and licky and loved to run around and she got her hair everywhere LOL. Sadly she's become more calm in her old age; not due to said old age, though, but due to cancer. She likely doesn't have long to live, but she had a hell of a run.

image0.jpg

Here we have the lovely pets of @Yamantau Em!

This is Sara, and while she may be missing an h in her name, she is still very adorable!

Snapchat-567465119.jpg

Snapchat-599616164.jpg

These two cuddle buddies are Dexter and Duke

Screenshot_20200531-100006_Snapchat.jpg

This is big boi is Django

FullSizeR1.jpg

Up last but certainly not least here we have Dexter and Daisey (definitely judging you)

Screenshot_20191230-230331_Snapchat.jpg

This little guys is Porkchop, pet of @Ianmey7.

This is Porkchop, he was a little dog who was quite the flirt. He would try to get in between me and old girlfriends so that he would get their attention, he also would not acknowledge my guy friends. He was the laziest dog I ever met. Never ran after any squirrel or bird, we left the gate open one time and he didn’t leave our backyard. Other than that he used to try and walk on his back legs, and get in people chairs in order to feel like a human.

image0.jpg

Back