AquaCoin - Growing as the water

Lightbeam

Keep me warm, dumpster fire.
TNP Nation
Homyland
aquacoin.png

AquaCoin is a cryptocurrency created by Jacob Kingston, a 32-year-old living in Archenicas, in 2047. The currency is allocated in 25000 servers across all of Homyland.
AquaCoin is a cryptocurrency that has been in a growing tendency since it started at 0.05 Asvires. One AquaCoin is now worth 120 Asvires. The mining software is a simple program called "AquaMine". This program generates a list of 10 hashes each run.

The mining of this crypto is very simple. It uses a program called AquaMine that generates 10 hashes.

AquaMine works by selecting 10 random numbers between 0 and 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.
Then, it runs a SHA-256 algorithm twice over that random number. It's written in Python.

1. You must post the log generated by AquaMine in this thread.
2. You can only post 10 hashes a day.
3. You must ALWAYS be using the latest version of AquaMine for your posted hashes. This is done to avoid intentionally narrowing your range of hashes by using older versions with less hash-power.
4. To start mining AquaCoin, you must complete this application and post it here:
Rich (BB code):
Nation name: (INSERT NAME HERE)
Mining Center (and address of it): (INSERT NAME AND ADDRESS HERE)
Duration of the license: (1 week | 2 weeks | 1 month | 2 months | 4 months | 6 months | 1 year | Permanent)

License Agreement:

I, (USERNAME), apply for an AquaCoin license. I understand, that by applying, I agree to the rules of AquaCoin. I acknowledge that breaking those rules can lead to my license being revoked, and being banned from mining AquaCoin during any period of time from 1 month to 1 year, or even permanently.

I will be running AquaMine 5 times a day. If one of your hashes is equal to mine's, you get a block of 10 AquaCoins.

Python file | Linux, macOS and Windows install | Python required - Here

Last edited:
[AquaCoin Reports]

The value of the AquaCoin has fallen to 100 NS dollars.
It is predicted that:

• The value will rise if moves are made
  • The value will keep falling if no moves are made

Back