saintpeter for Justice - Make/Keep TNP Great (Again)

saintpeter

Chief Justice
Patriots of TNP,

I am running for re-election. This thread will be the perfect place to ask me question, or theorise when PAnon will finally end the Months of Darkness.

A lot of what I said in my previous campaign—which looked much fancier—still is true. However, I have much more experience now, having served a term as Justice.

I did not end up implementing the system of court clerks I suggested. The possibility was briefly discussed by the previous Court but didn't end up being implemented, in part because the Court had relatively little need throughout the term. I, however, plan to submit a concrete draft proposal if re-elected to appoint a court clerk (starting with one, possible expanding later), that'd allow people to get acquinted with the justice system without having to immediately run for office. Essentially the same reason we have Executive Staff.

Thank you,
signature-1.png

Cringe campaign theme aside . . .

There seemed to be a noticeable lethargy in the Court this term causing anticipated rulings to be delayed for quite some time. Is there a reason for this, and can there be some guarantee of greater procedural efficiency going forward?

Last edited:
Cringe campaign theme aside . . .
This hurts me at the core.
There seemed to be a noticeable lethargy in the Court this term causing anticipated rulings to be delayed for quite some time. Is there a reason for this, and can there be some guarantee of greater procedural efficiency going forward?
Three things:
  1. More so than what I have seen in other private Justice discussions, the Justices were able to disagree with each other and discuss those differences. So there wasn't a draft and the others were content, but proper discussion - which is good but takes time.
  2. Time zones. Due to time zones, there's a pretty long delay in responses. I feel that this may be addressed by planning a moment in which all Justices are available at the same time to discuss the most important aspects before going into the full draft procedures.
  3. Personal circumstances affecting Justices. Those were unfortunate, and hopefully won't affect Justices in the upcoming Court.

Last edited:
Back