-
TNP Nation
Sanjira
Discord
Sanjurika
mofa_seal.png

FA Report: November

November 24, 2020

Hello! I apologize for the slightly overdue monthly report. :P Foreign Affairs has been working hard this month and managed to get some things launched (and maintain our current projects).

I also accepted St. Abbaddon’s embassy request, and have a subforum created in our Embassy Row for them. In the last month, our FA team has accepted three new members and had to deny one for not meeting citizenship requirements. It’s been a slow month needless to say. New ambassador appointments are as follows:

@Imperial Piesergad to the International Democratic Union
@New Carthagenensis to Balder (since lost citizenship)
@Greater Scottish State to the Allied Republic
@Robespierre to St. Abbaddon

We’ve also launched the Foreign Affairs Oversight Committee! The full announcement can be viewed here. Robespierre has done an amazing job so far in leading this project and making sure it stays on its feet.

We’ve also seen some progress on the World Factbook front with @Owenstacey releasing several new region factbooks. As of this writing United Kingdom, Greater Dienstad, and the International Democratic Union have been uploaded. Additionally, South Pacific and The South Pacific have been updated to reflect new changes. We now only have 5 more regions that need to be published, including our newest embassy St. Abbaddon!

The Communications Ministry also released three new distributions for ambassadors to pick up. The North Star Issue XXI (WA Symposium), The North Star Issue XXII, and The Northern Lights Issue XXXIII are currently being distributed by ambassadors.

As we move into the final half of this term, I’d like to maintain our current projects and make sure that they continue to stay chugging along to the best of our ability. Hopefully, this new committee will be able to assist ambassadors new and old in getting the job done and keeping the ministry running smoother than ever. Keep up the good work ambassadors, none of this would be possible without you! Let’s get through the next half of this term even stronger than when we started it.

As always if you have any FA related questions please DM or PM me. I’d be happy to try and help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back