-
TNP Nation
Sanjira
Discord
Sanjurika
mofa_seal.png
Foreign Affairs Committee Anouncement

October 31, 2020​

As promised, @Robespierre and I have been working on forming an Oversight Committee for ambassadors. This committee will be tasked with assisting ambassadors in getting situated, making sure distributions are completed, and potentially filling in any open positions until a replacement can be found. Once committee members have been appointed, we will discuss and sort amongst members to decide which regions each member will be in charge of.

Speaking of appointing members, how will this happen? I’ve decided to go with a fairly open process. DM me on Discord (Koala#3392) stating that you’d like to join along with some reasons why you think you’d be qualified. I’ll ask you a couple follow up questions and get back to you as soon as possible. I’m hoping we can have members announced in a week or so.

Keep in mind that this is a very new initiative and will likely go through several changes (especially in the first month or so). I’m super excited for what's in store, and I encourage any diplomat to apply! It's a great opportunity to get more FA experience in new regions, and hopefully will be a ton of fun. If you have further questions about the process or anything related to FA, please DM me! I’d be happy to discuss things with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back