-
-
-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
Mr. Speaker @St George and the Speaker Office leadership staff ,

After lengthy considerations, I am appointing @Lady Raven Wing as prosecutor for the court case "The North Pacific v. Madjack" pending approval from the RA.

Last edited:
Obviously as the case is about me, I will not be managing this motion or subsequent vote - I am handing off this matter to my designated Acting Speaker @Bobberino.

Last edited:
@Lady Raven Wing:

Congratulations on your appointment. I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind.

1. Could you broadly outline your legal strategy going into this case?

2. How will you deal with the apparent conflict of interest of a Deputy Speaker prosecuting their superior, the Speaker?

@Lady Raven Wing:

Congratulations on your appointment. I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind.

1. Could you broadly outline your legal strategy going into this case?

2. How will you deal with the apparent conflict of interest of a Deputy Speaker prosecuting their superior, the Speaker?
1. Collate relevant evidence and authenticate that which may need to be, followed by arguing the Defendant is guilty of Gross Misconduct on the basis of that evidence.

2. I will likely (ie, unless there's a reason not to) be resigning my office as Deputy Speaker upon confirmation in order to avoid any appearance of there being a conflict of interest.

*takes off Speaker hat* A solid choice, will be interesting to see how this case will shake out. *puts Speaker hat back on* Nobody heard that, I'm completely objective...

1. Do you think the legal grounds for the charges are suffiecnet as listed in the Indictment, or would you considere expanding on them during trial?

2. Will you be looking into the discussion history of the citizen application process to determine the RAs inent behind the law as written?

1. Do you think the legal grounds for the charges are suffiecnet as listed in the Indictment, or would you considere expanding on them during trial?
I think there is sufficient legal ground to levy a charge of Gross Misconduct, yes. There may be additional evidence aside from that put in the indictment that I will be trying to submit.
2. Will you be looking into the discussion history of the citizen application process to determine the RAs inent behind the law as written?
I have been, yes.

Seeing that there have no additional comments for a few days now, and the candidate has addressed all questions and concerns.

I motion for a vote and seek a second.

Seeing that there have no additional comments for a few days now, and the candidate has addressed all questions and concerns.

I motion for a vote and seek a second.
I second the motion for a vote
The motion to vote, as well as its second, has been recognized by the Speaker’s Office. A vote is scheduled to begin in three days

Upon such time, the motion put before the Regional Assembly will be as follows:

The Regional Assembly confirms the appointment of Lady Raven Wing as Prosecutor in the case of "The New Pacific v. St George".

Back