-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
The Delegate:
Mr. Speaker, I appoint @Siwale to the Election Commission, of which requires a confirmation vote by the august Regional Assembly.

The Delegate has nominated @Siwale to the Election Commission. I now open the floor for debate and discussion on the nominations. I would welcome a statement in support of the nomination from @TlomzKrano.

If and when this ends up at vote, the motion I intend to put to vote is this:
Motion:
The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the delegate, appoints Siwale to the Election Commission.

It's Siwale, he's a known and competent commodity, I have no qualms with this.

Full support.
Well I'd hope so :P

However I believe Siwale has a demonstrated history of being a perfectly adequate government servant and therefore their role in the election commission as well as the history they have in that position is well beyond justified.

Well I'd hope so :P

However I believe Siwale has a demonstrated history of being a perfectly adequate government servant and therefore their role in the election commission as well as the history they have in that position is well beyond justified.
Thank you, Mr. Delegate. It is an honor to be adequate.
Siwale is like obsessed with the EC. He will do a good job.
7th consecutive term is the charm!

Siwale’s service on the Election Commission in past terms has been invaluable and he’s easily one of most knowledgeable individuals we‘ve had on the Election Commission. Full support.

Back